1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

not a messy wet dream

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by jayden, May 25, 2007.

1. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    i didnt no if this should be posted in this section or not???
    last night i had a wet dream that felt really like a flood and messy but was not much at all. it woke me up at 3.49AM. i was asleep on my back and tried to wake myself up before it but couldnt. this probably happens to us all??? just before i was about to squirt i sort of woke up and grabbed my penis and came into my hand and some went just below my belly button. it felt like it was a huge amount of sperm like it shot right up to my shoulders and face but didnt. after it happened i wiped it up with some tissues and then just went back to sleep and woke up at about 830AM a bit sticky though
    its funny how it feels like it was so much sperm but was only a small bit. does this happen to any others???:confused:

2. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Lol nope not me:icon_bigg , i rarely hav wet dreams

3. Ive never had wet dreams ever in my life. Sounds icky and messy though

4. SpikySpice

I had wetdreams, often. And there was a time wen I dint even touched myself but it just came out like there was an invisible hand lol.

I think before I come, I always feel the same, but the amount depends on the time I jerk off

5. Kimi

Never had a wet dream......yet
    I jerk off too much to have a wet dream...oops:tongue:

But sometimes I feel like I'm gonna shoot alot but happened to be not much as I thought it would...So I think that happens me too...not exactly same though.

6. SadConfusedBandGeek

hahaha lol i haven't had one either:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

sounds odd tho

7. William1

I never had any until about Christmas time, now it happens all the time. It's very messy and I hate it, coz it always happens like really early in the morning and I have to clean up and sometimes change my pyjamas. Also, we only get clean sheets once a week unless we ask for them. They always give you clean sheets, but I get embarrassed coz they know you are asking for them coz you wet the bed or you squirted on it. I'm not the only boy who asks for more sheets, but I still hate it.

8. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is seriously not meant to be pervy, Willie, but do you jerk off? Generally if you do regularly, you don't have terribly many wet dreams, so at least then you'd have a little bit more control over when and where you made a mess.

:lol: You gotta love situations where the advice is to masturbate more. Very anti-1950s.

9. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Are you KIDDING? Wet dreams are the best! Not that I've had one in forever but yeah, very happy memories for me.

10. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I think what Jayden is asking about is that he though he had a really messy wet dream where he came a lot, but in fact he only came a bit and didn't make much mess.

I think what happened Jayden, is that you dreamt about coming a lot. Nothing to worry about there.

11. Phantomblade

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ^^ stole the words out of my mouth

12. Daniel6

i am a bit curious about whom did u guys dream of before wet dreams?
    I cannot remember since the last time i had wet dreams was a few years ago. I don't have it anymore since i masturbate quite often

13. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    i cant remember to much about my dream last night i really dont think i was dreaming of anything??? i sleep naked and some times i think i feel my balls in my sleep and i think that this may of made me have the wet dream???

14. William1

Yeh, I do, but not as often as I want to, coz I don't like other boys seeing me, and we don't get any privacy. And ur right, I don't get wet dreams if I wank just before I go to sleep, but even though I want to I can't always stay awake until everyone else has gone to sleep. Like I know lots of boys do it under the covers but everyone still knows what ur doing, so I like to wait til everyone in my room is sleeping.

15. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Could you do it in the toilet before you go to bed, Willie?

16. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    i wouldnt like to do it in the toilet. when my 13yo old brother is in bed he plays with himself in front of me and ive done the same but do try to wait until he is sleeping to. my 10yo brother still wears boxers to bed but ive seen them on the floor in the morning some times so he is also been sleeping naked and i know he plays with himself to. i wouldnt like to be in a boarding house type thing it would be hard to keep private i suppose so maybe the toilet would be a good idea. i did that once at a mates place before i went to bed so i would sleep that night.

17. SpikySpice

Hhhmm, I dont know, it dosent matter if I did in the toilet, I still had wet dreams, and sometimes i cant control myself. it was weird thoough, it was like a ghost control me, or I was hypnotized. Sometimes I just woke up with the sperm on me, gosh. but sometimes I can wake up in the middle of the night and can feel my hand is working, but was unable to stop it becuz I was still slepy and my hand was numb. Yeah, and like Jayden said, osmetimes I wear boxer to bed, but in the morning I found myself naked

18. William1

Like Jayden said, I don't like doing it in the toilet, coz like we have these big rows of toilets, and the partitions and the doors are a bit small and don't come all the way down, and other guys could easily work out what ur doing. I sometimes did it there but not often, it just feels yucky.

19. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Same here. I've never, ever had a wet dream...