1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sexual Health Question (Probably Fairly Graphic)

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Im Hazel, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Im Hazel

Well, firstly this will probably be fairly graphic. If you are easily disgusted about male anatomy, please leave now. It's also quite embarrassing, so don't judge.

Well, I am transfemale, so I don't really like my male genitalia I get pretty dysphoric when touching or looking at my penis, so I usually don't masturbate. When I do, I don't pay much attention. It's the same story while peeing - I just sit down and try to ignore it. But today, I went to the toilet, but had trouble peeing. I looked in my foreskin, and there was this weird gum-like stuff. It looked just like gelatin, or something like that. I realized that that is probably semen. I never really inspected my semen before, but I think it always looked like that. I am really quite worried, because that's not what it's meant to look like, right?

2. Gen

Gen

If it was a partially clear and partially cloudy fluid, then it was most likely semen. Peeing is also more difficult after ejaculation as well.

The next few years of your life are going to be the time in which your reproductive system is most active. Semen is produced and stored in the testes regardless of whether it is regularly expelled. After the maximum amount has been stored and the host is not sexuality active, nocturnal emissions, or "wet dreams", will often occur to get rid of the storage. Unfortunately, there isn't much that can be done about it to my knowledge. So, it might be something that you will have to put up with until you begin a hormone regime/transition.

3. Im Hazel

No, it's not a fluid. It was like jelly. Wierd textured, jelly. It was physically blocking the urine flow, acting like a cap. It was like gelatin.

4. sartorious

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    it might be Smegma, but i really don't know because i haven't see the actual object

5. Gen

Gen

I meant fluid loosely, so it still sounds fine. When ejaculation is brought on by orgasm, it is often pushed out of the urethra. During a nocturnal emission, it would move more slowly and would be likely to settle in the passage way.

---------- Post added 20th Apr 2015 at 04:24 PM ----------

Smegma forms between the foreskin and the penis, however. It shouldn't be trapped within the urethra.

6. sartorious

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    i agree the predisposition area is a little bit off, but the dried semen are not supposed to "block" urine passage like a cap.

its hard to identify object without physically seeing them, especially regarding subjects of dermatology-venereology, andrology or urology where the object are supposed to be "visual"

7. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If I go close to a week without an orgasm I have the same exact thing happen when I go to the bathroom. I looked it up and it's nothing to be concerned about. Just means I need to get off. And I've also noticed that the longer I go between orgasms, the thicker my semen is.

8. Im Hazel

Thanks guys. It's not smegma. I do wash, you know... I am glad to hear that I am not dieing... :slight_smile:

9. sartorious

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    arfff
    sorry i don't mean to suggest that you have a *umm* hygiene issue

but this particular subject is supposed to be "visual" and only having a little clue what it looks like make us have to wild guess what it might looked.

10. KayJay

Small possibility of a yeast infection perhaps? Other than that it is probably just natural stuff.

11. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    After orgasm in about 5 minutes, semen can often get gel like at least for me. It almost becomes like dried glue.