1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prostate orgasm? (Male sexed people)

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Invidia, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    I'm slightly shy now, but I'll do my best to be open ^^
    Okay, so first I'm male sexed (obvious from the title I guess), although I'm trans. I've for long been really uninterested in 'traditional' masturbation (hand). Instead, I prefer fingering and really enjoy it, and it works better for venting sexual energy than meditation; or well, rather, it's easier ^^ One thing I've always been interested in since I learned it existed is the (for me) mythical prostate orgasm. I've had sex with guys, although clumsily, and it was a long time ago.
    I've watched some videos etc. online on the thing, like I know where it is and least one theoretical way of achieving it, I guess I'll try it out soon.

So first, concerning fingering. Are there any here that could share some personal experience on how to achieve prostate orgasm while fingering?

Also, when it comes to sex with male sexed people, I'm generally a bottom. Any advice there? I guess it might be really tricky to do it with a penis, I guess precision is like one order of magnitude less.

Thanks for any contribution! <3

2. KayJay

It's quite hard with fingers, I used to work at that a lot a few years ago. It's sort of straining the angle I'd have to stay at to actually get the right spot. I'm not really sure what advice to give, make sure your nails are clean and trimmed? I know you asked for advice with fingers buuuut if possible you should invest in a toy. Since I got my first toy I've been able to achieve orgasm most times I try, even though it can take a while.

As for the sex, it takes lots of communication with your partner to make it happen I find. I'm not really sure what to suggest for that.

3. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    For starters, it is not "Mythical", but very real! And if your open minded, you can experience it. I have found it very much depends on the position being performed. I can not express any experience using either a toy or finger, as it has only occurred with actual physical intercourse with another person. But if you you try with different positions, you might find one that works for you. Hope this helps.

4. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've never had an orgasm from prostate stimulation alone but it definitely makes my orgasms better when I get fingered or have a butt plug in while jacking my dick

5. Gregarity

ive only tried once and i think i found the prostate?? it is such a surreal sensation man idk how people get past that feeling to get aroused bc it just so so weird

6. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Alright, I'm just going to say that discovering it was purely by chance, and not even a goal the first time I had one. For years, I had experimented in the shower, usually with my fingers (or household objects like toothbrushes; I wouldn't recommend it, by the way), and knew it felt good. It never went deep, but the sensations were pleasant enough for me to try it several times over the years as a curious teenager.

When I did find out what a prostate/anal orgasm was, much later, I tried learning as much as I could, even if I had trouble reaching that state. Basically, I kept doing what I did before, but with the knowledge that it could become something more. There are so many variables, like the speed, angle, length of object inserted... and because a large part of it is mental, it helps to be relaxed and clean down there, too.

It's pretty uncomfortable if you're using your fingers, since you have to bend and reach at strange positions. You don't want something large, either, because that will never fit, and you want to work your way up to it. The experience itself is hard to describe: there was very little cum involved, and I must have had several orgasms consecutively. It's less centralized around any one area, and is more like a dream state? My entire body relaxed, and I'm sure I nearly passed out (then again, I was tired, the hot shower calmed me).

Some people *have* to jerk off, but for me, it was more of a distraction, and I was having enough fun. I tried on my knees, but in a larger space, might have gone for laying on my back and spreading my legs. You should try on your own before with a partner, since it takes a bit of practice and patience. Oh, and it sometimes takes a bit longer to achieve (and last) than your standard penile orgasm, so be prepared for that, too!

7. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Okay, did you get it online or in a shop, or...? BTW, what is the toy like? :slight_smile: Thanks for the advice!

THanks all for the contributions so far, I've learned a lot! :slight_smile: <3 Hihi, this sounds like an entire science; I'll try my best! :3

8. Alisa Arwen

Hey. This is something I am curious about too. It certainly seems like something that takes a lot of patience and experimentation.

9. Jellal

Right now I can't really orgasm from prostate stimulation alone, but nor is it really satisfactory to masturbate without it. This comes highly recommended to anyone with a sexual itch they need scratched and the particular anatomy to do so.

10. Lazuri

A google search led me to a very informative guide on reddit. I think it tells you everything you want to know, especially if you go through some of the comments as well.

A Guide to Multiple Prostate Orgasms : sex

11. Invidia

Invidia Guest

All hail Reddit! Thanks, that was the most thorough bit of inf I've seen :grin:

BTW, general question: Found it! I think... Although, I had to use basically my entire middle finger (3,9 inches (9,5 cm)), is that reasonable, I guess it is? :3
    I definitely started feeling things...

12. Alisa Arwen

Fascinating :slight_smile: No weed for me though.

13. Wildside

Wildside Guest

I've had prostate orgasms while lying on my back and being fucked. I think that if I had started younger, I probably would have had it from other positions too. but I think that the lying on your back position, near the edge of the bed, and him standing beside the bed and penetrating creates a really good situation for his penis to stimulate your prostate. and I found it to be a really intense orgasm.

14. 404dotexe

*gets errection thinking about it*

I have got some rather pleasurable feelings from playing with my prostate and butt, but never an orgasm. I'm going to get one some time though!

Tips: finger can probably work, but I recommend toy/dildo. Put your finger/dildo in a direction towards your balls, you will feel when you rub it as it brings intense pleasure, I also find that thrusting against brings the most pleasure, thrusting fast and hard is amazing <3

15. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The reddit article is interesting, but just one persons experience. I think being intimate with your partner leads to a much better orgasm than solo. I do agree with the simultaneous orgasms (it perplexes my partner as I can have them but he has not been able to achieve such an experience); and find, like Wildeside, positioning matters. I do like to play with myself while having intercourse and have no issue keeping ejaculation and the orgasm separate. Although I actually like the sensation when they both happen at the same time as an orgasm without ejaculating for me is actually too intense and powerful - it seriously sucks all the energy right out of me.

16. Gandee

Gandee Guest

I don't think I have ever found my prostate, or maybe I was doing it wrong. Haven't tried to insert anything there since 14. It was the idea of doing that that aroused me, the act itself wasn't that pleasurable. Then again, was probably doing it wrong.

17. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Did it take a long time for you and your partner to synchronize? I mean, it might be harder with one-nighters, I guess?

I keep being more and more interested in this topic the more I read. Think I'll try to get a toy in due time.

Thanks again for all the advice! : D <3

---------- Post added 24th Apr 2015 at 05:29 PM ----------

If you're interested, well my super-amateur advice would be, well, lube or oil or whatever, a little in at a time, but ultimately quite deep, your finger pointing towards your navel... it feels kind of weird at first, then nice :slight_smile: haven't been able to orgasm yet, though

18. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The first time it happened, it was with a prior boyfriend. It came as a compete and total surprise. The first time, I thought a volcano erupted inside me having never felt anything like it. We did figure out which positions and rhythms worked and which did not.

With my current partner, it's actiually very different positions that work and the type of orgasms are different as well (they last longer and seem to go on for a long time).

I think a persons "physical attributes" play a role, the different emotional connection play a role and the rhythm impacts it as well.

As part of casual sex, the impact is significantly minimized. The lack of intimacy, I would assume, plays a role.

#18 OnTheHighway, Apr 24, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2015
  19. Theron

I think effective position depends on the person. My husband can achieve multiple orgasms without ejaculation with certain toys (Aneros Helix!), but the position that works best for us is with him on his knees and kind of leaning against a vertical flat surface like a wall.

If you're only using masturbation, it's really hard to do it just with your fingers, especially if you're not thin.

Whether it's sex or masturbation, it takes practice, so if one thing doesn't work, don't give up. While I can do it to my husband, since I very rarely bottom and in general don't like anal play (on me at least) it takes a lot more effort on his part to get me off during sex. I have to really be in the mood and really, really want it for it to even feel good. =S

20. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Well, I'm really thin ^^ Yes, I guess I have to practice. Thanks for sharing, Theron! :slight_smile: