1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i cannot eat out a girl with...

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by MerBear, Apr 27, 2015.

1. MerBear

Like a bush full of pubes. I cant do it even if its trimmed. How do you eat a hairy vagina out? I haven't had sex with a girl in months and one reason why im picky about girls i have sex is because none of them shave and when i go down on them. I get hair in my mouth..and its disgusting. And plus it stinks. Hell i had to put flavoured lube on my last girl because she tasted so bad. (Blue rasberry does wonders. Just saying) anyways

How can i learn to ...i guess go down on a girl who has a forest down there?

2. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Maybe... avoid the forest and go a little further down? :3 And then for the upper echelon/forest area use fingers instead?
    Or if it's more than a one-nighter, you might ask them to shave, I guess? (even though you said you like it when they've got hair) ^^
    hope that helps in any way ^^

3. MerBear

I dont like it when they have hair

4. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Honestly, I think you should talk to these people about your preferences. If It's that bad, you should ask the girls you're with to shave or simply find someone else who likes shaving

5. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Lmfao... Yeah, I know how you feel. I haven't eaten a girl out yet, but I hate thinking about a hairy one when I go down on one. It's just a preference. I shave mine, so please do the same, right? XD

6. LaEsmeralda

Just wait until you find someone who shaves if you can't bear it? Have a discussion about your preferences before you go down on someone and hopefully the two of you will come to a simple solution.

7. archerrose

Out Status:
    A few people
    Get out the razor and shave gel and have fun! Shaving can be fun foreplay. Also if the smell is bad, try showering together before hand.

8. sweetfemme90

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I recommend buying some dental dams. They will cover the hair, the taste, the smell, and you will also avoid getting an STD in most cases. You can buy dental dams online or cut a condom in a square.

Dental Dam | How do I protect myself from STIs-STDs | STIs-STDs | SexualityandU

9. mapleluv

If a girl smells or tastes bad down there, that's a hygiene issue, not a hair issue. Obviously you're entitled to your preferences (& definitely discuss them with any future partners) but just know that it's not supposed to be nasty, I've never encountered that with any women with hair I've gone down on.

10. Yami

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm pretty sure you'll find someone that shaves, or is ok with shaving. I wouldn't worry :slight_smile:

11. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    -it might have to do with nutrition. Healthy nutrition, less coffee and smoking might help.

-if you don't like it you might try with fingers. Using enough lube, you might for example circle the clit rhythmically... anchor the clit with two finger and stroke it rhythmically with another one... afterwards stimulate the gspot with a finger with come hither motions...

There are quite a few things that can be done...

hugs

12. MerBear

Well me... i have told them I'd like for them to shave and they get pissed at me. Like no offense to women who don't shave. I just prefer hair not to be in my mouth. I am not their personal lawnmower ya know???

13. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Well there are differences in how things can be said...

if you say you like it another way...

or if you say she is so beautiful but in your opinion it would be even more beautiful if she would be trimmed a bit... so beautiful parts would be shown a bit better...

it makes a difference...

you might even do it together, it can be very erotic... and many people are willing to try something new if they are asked nicely...

hugs

14. clambumping

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    See I'm the opposite because when girls shaved I'm slightly annoyed.

I'm fairly certain I have a hair fetish, but that's besides the point. The point is, hair has nothing to do with taste. She needs to wash it regularly (without soap mind you, too keep the natural vaginal bacteria healthy). If you don't want a bunch of hair in your mouth try to keep your mouth elevated, and perhaps also lower. Or kindly tell her you'd have a much easier time if she shaved.

If she says no, then find another girl.

(Why y'all got such a bias against girl hair. Natural selection is coming for you seriously lmao)

15. chocolate dream

I get worried when i read things like this! Its daunting enough when youre about to have sex with a new partner for the first time without having this issue to worry about as well.

16. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Well you don't have to do oral on your first time... fingers might do...
    I'd say take your time, and see what happens... enjoy it...

17. chocolate dream

Thanks.Great advice.Ive seen a few discussions on this topic and it seems like preference is a problem for some people.Ive had sexual relationships before with women and never had to worry.But now im starting to think this could be an issue with future partners :confused:

18. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    When you are together its kind of like a dance anyways...
    and its advisable to communicate, verbally and nonverbally, what you like... maybe even showing a few things...
    I'd say just be yourself, open and relaxed...
    you know a few things you like, they might know a few things and show... I'd say just take your time and enjoy.

19. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Some of us really like pubic hair, I do. There's always a variety in groups of people

20. mobrien1993

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would just try to talk to them about it....maybe if you can find a nice way to word it so it doesn't sound so bad they wouldn't be mad...I know I wouldn't want to deal with that either