1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will I get a hangover?!

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by sappho06, Apr 29, 2015.

1. sappho06

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hi lads! I just got back from a night club. I drank two not-so strong beers (normal glass bottle, 33 cl, I think) and two pints of some slightly stronger beer. I don't usually drink, or party for that fact. I have work tomorrow and would like to know if I'll have a hangover. I weigh about 160 pounds, and I'm a woman. For now, I'm jist feeling light-headed and a little dizzy. I had dinner before going, but didn't eat much and didn't drink anything during the day... What do you think? I think I'll be grand, but I just need to check. Cheers :slight_smile:

2. Chi and Bashful

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Drink two glasses of water and take an aspirin,if you feel you need it and have a greasy breakfast in the morning if you feel a little off still, hope that helps...Hangovers are no fun

3. Foz

Foz Guest

I wouldn't imagine so, that said I've never actually had a hangover, though I suspect that ability may come to an end soon!

4. Sam I Am

In addition to drinking water, take a multivitamin containing Vitamin B1 and B6, and eat something containing potassium, like strawberries or bananas. This will help replenish some of the electrolytes and vitamins that alcohol consumption depletes.

5. KayJay

Apple juice is king, greasy food in the morning is actually a myth as far as I know. A greasy meal before drinking is what you want.

From what you drank I highly doubt you'll have much of a real hangover. Maybe a slight headache. Though if you aren't the most alcohol tolerant you may get worse than a minor headache. I doubt it though. :slight_smile: