1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help? Any advice is appreciated

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by ShatteredLove, Apr 30, 2015.

1. ShatteredLove

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Okay, well uh I've been having some issues with getting really dizzy all of a sudden and feeling like I'm going to pass out. (I haven't yet though) I become really unsteady and lose my balance so im unsteady trying to walk, or focus on my schoolwork. I also get headaches and sometimes ever so slightly off limb coordination.... This usually happens when I'm in class, getting up in the morning, and at other extra things. I try to hold it together because I'm even more afraid of public humiliation. I normally have to hold onto something in order to be able to keep myself up when this all happens.

I do already have anxiety and other issues along there, but this is all new to me and only recently started about a month ago.

No, my parents do not know yet, and I will be alerting them about this as well as try to go see a doctor about this....

Any advice would be appreciated, or additional comments on possible situation on what these symptoms may add up to. Thank you so much <3

2. UniversalLover

Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor and the following information is not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any medial condition.

Do you sleep enough, and eat enough?

I am not sure if you are a diabetic or not. But either way, sometimes if you don't eat enough your blood sugar will be low and it could cause these symptoms.

When it happens, this might sound silly, but kneel, where you're down on one knee, like you're proposing, that should help you with the dizziness.

As for the lightheadedness, I don't know what to tell you. If it's not from lack of sleep or eating too little, it might be from drinking too much caffeine, but you didn't mention any of that so these are just possibilities.

If it's none of the above, and it's a real problem, you may have to seek medical attention eventually.

I wish you the best of luck with your condition and a speedy recovery.

3. paris

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I am not a medical professional either but it seems to me you could have anaemia (e.g. caused by iron deficiency) that is causing you low blood pressure. The best you can do is talk to your parents and go to see a doctor. Wishing you all the best. (*hug*)