1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Packing for sex, for lack of a better word

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by clockworkfox, May 3, 2015.

1. clockworkfox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Not sure if it's better to post this here or in the gender section.

So, things are going well with my girlfriend! There were some awkward experiences at first, but the more we've been communicating, the more we're learning how to bring a sexual/sensual element to what we have.

I know that there are dildos made to be strapped on for sex, but I don't think she's ready for penetrative sex yet, and wearing a regular dildo like that for grinding and fooling around seems like too much [I'd be worried about hurting her balls]. I also know they make pack and play penises that can be worn limp or erect, but I don't know how good they are for either regular packer use or sex use [I've heard they're sort of awkward for non-sex use and look like you're getting a boner].

I was going to order a basic packer, mostly just to wear while we're being affectionate, but I've heard they're...squishy.

Anyone have experience with packing for non-penetrative pleasure? Can soft packs survive grinding, or do they take damage? Do pack and play models work well? I don't need to pack for myself, but I really want to give her something to feel.