1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lesbian sex and oral?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by alluringsecret, May 4, 2015.

1. alluringsecret

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi I'm a femme bisexual who is afraid to give oral to another woman. I am very open to fingering another woman, caressing her, kissing her, etc. but I don't think I can give another woman oral stimulation. However, I enjoy receiving oral. Would this make me selfish? I realize that without giving equal services in bed, the relationship between partners can be rocky and I am afraid that my behaviors in bed might ruin a relationship.
    Please give me some advice, tips, etc.

2. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It depends on your partner i think. There are partners who will miss the experience of receiving oral, but there are those who will be perfectly fine just giving it.

3. clambumping

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm curious what you mean in terms of being "afraid"? Do you mean just plain scared to, or somewhat disgusted, or just apprehensive, not sure how to do it?

Honestly, I love both giving and receiving. If my partner refused to give me head, I'd take it as she was disgusted. I lot of people may take it this way. So tread lightly.

If you flat out don't want to do it, I guess you have to try to find someone that doesn't like receiving it (there was a term, stone or stone butch, for someone who doesn't want to receive). If you're worried about doing it wrong - don't. Start with your tongue flat, then spell out the alphabet :slight_smile: listen to her guidance, whether verbal or not. It's not hard

4. alluringsecret

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Wow thanks for the tips guys you guys were a lot of help :slight_smile: and yeah i am some what afraid, some what apprehensive. Given the chance, I will try to give oral but if after I realize it isn't for me, I will try to see how I can work things out with my partner.

5. alluringsecret

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Wow thanks for the tips guys you guys were a lot of help :slight_smile: and yeah i am some what afraid, some what apprehensive. Given the chance, I will try to give oral but if after I realize it isn't for me, I will try to see how I can work things out with my partner.

6. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I'm the opposite of you. I -love- the idea of giving a girl oral, but receiving it scares me to death and I'm unsure if I will, or ever be ready.

It sounds like you need someone like me, and we do exist. You might open up later, but there are plenty of girls who are the reverse of you and afraid of what our partners might think.

7. XenaxGabby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    ^ I'm the opposite. I think I'm squeamish about it because when you think about, you're touching someone's genitals, that they pee out of, with your mouth. Sometimes sex sounds gross but hey, I still want to try it:slight_smile:

8. Foxfeather

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I think you'll come to like it both ways. I don't know if I would be able to give oral and the idea used to disgust me when I thought I was straight but now when I just think of the fun the woman that I love would get outta it... sighhhhhh.....

Too bad she is probably straight and we come from different worlds. I dunno I look at her and I just think I'd do anything to please her.

9. XenaxGabby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well at least I'm certain about one thing: I would rather give oral to a woman than a man. THAT truly grosses me out.

10. atoadaso

atoadaso Guest

I was really scared the first time I tried to go down on a girl. I ended up just freezing & almost having a panic attack because I had some idea of what to do, but I was convinced I'd do it wrong & ruin the experience for her somehow. The main thing is not to go for it until you're absolutely ready. I wasn't quite ready my first attempt, but the second time I loved it. However, she didn't really like to give. She tried, but she froze too & it just never happened. She said she had trouble going down on most of her past sexual partners (& one future one), but it still made me really self-conscious about everything you could possibly be self-conscious about when it comes to your own genitals. Be gentle with what you say to them, but honest. It wasn't ideal for me that she didn't like to go down because she was my first (& only, so far), so I thought maybe something was wrong with me, & it was frustrating at times. But, it didn't cause us to break up, it was just part of our relationship. The type of person you really wanna have sex with is the one that will understand your preferences & what you are/aren't comfortable with--everybody else can take a hike.

11. chocolate dream

My ex enjoyed giving me oral but she didnt like having it done to her.So i missed out on that part of it.We were together for a few years so now i kind of feel like im out of practice! We never talked about why she didnt like receiving oral.Maybe it was me? I did go down on her at the start of our relationship.

12. Fry

Fry

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Amen!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

13. Images and Words

I live in constant fear I'm going to bite someone's dick off, or someone is gonna bite my dick off. :lol: Just thought I'd put that out there

14. alluringsecret

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    haha I'm so glad there are people that relate to me :slight_smile: thanks everyone for the help
    and LOL oral in general scare me whether it's for a man or a woman, and i'm bisexual :S