1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me please!!!!!

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by garabaldi22, May 11, 2015.

1. garabaldi22

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi all,

I need help with my situation. I'm very depressed and at a point where I don't know what to do.

The guy I liked just told me that he prefers to be friends. I feel stupid because with the 5 months that I know him we were so close and done things that a couple would do.

The thing is that rhe night he told me this I was drunk and after he told me that I threatened to kill myself with a knife. I have a few scratches but he tells me that he can no longer be comfortable with me and thinks I need more help than what I have right now. I just don't want him to leave me, but our friendship is really damaged at this point. I just don't know what to do right now. I feel horrible and I just can't get a hold of my mind. I just don't him to leave. Please help me. I already tried to make things better by calling him the next day and apologizing, but he said that we should just forget about that night and continue with our days. we're in finals week and he said that this is like the last finals week last semester where he had to deal with my depressed state. I want help, but nothing seems to click with my mind. Nothing let's me get a hold of my mind. Please help me!!!

2. RedLynx

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Just let him go. It's for the better for both of you. I just had a breakup with my ex today and she told me she loved me as a friend and nothing more. It hurts because of the times that you're together, but it's better to go separate ways than to keep on pretending everything's okay when it's not. I know what I'm telling you doesn't sound good, but it's the only way I could help. Hope you're doing well soon.