1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Does a Woman Taste Like?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Foxfeather, May 14, 2015.

1. Foxfeather

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So sorry for posting such a personal question up here but I'm curious (as many of us are) about what a woman tastes/smells/feels like. . . . . down there.

I've put myself as "bi" and lately I've been thinking more of women than men but the thought of going down on a ladyfriend sometimes (a) turns me on and (b) turns me off. In the same way that (a) fantasies may not equate with the (b) reality.

I can kinda imagine the texture but can you describe the smell/taste? I know it varies but if you've had a lotta experience w/ this, how did each woman vary?

Thank you

2. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'll tell you what I know. This is extremely awkward for me to say since I've never gone down on a woman before, but I have tasted myself out of curiosity. It tastes kinda salty and sweet (mostly salty) and smells a bit musky; sometimes like a clean bleach smell. I think some people may smell differently. The smell and taste is what I assumed it would smell/taste like. It's not gross to me at all. The texture is silky, smooth and wet.

3. kcdeclassified

Out Status:
    A few people
    I was extremely nervous about going down on a girl as well. It was the main reason why I told myself that I couldn't be a lesbian, because the thought of it really turned me of and grossed me out at times.

However, my curiosity become too strong and I ended up hooking up with a girl, and I gave her oral. It wasn't gross at all. We were in a dark room, and maybe that helped because I didn't really see "it" in great detail before I went down. But what I experienced was that it didn't taste like anything, and sorry for the gruesome details, when I was licking her lips and clit. However, when I went down more towards the vagina, that's when it had a taste. It was kinda of salty, like Anthemic described, but it wasn't that strong at all, and I forgot about it while I was actually doing the act.

I strongly suggest to everyone to experience at least once, because my experience made me realize that I absolutely love giving a female oral, when I never thought I would. Fantasies and realities are often very different, but sometimes the reality is better than the fantasy.

4. Bi in MD

Out Status:
    A few people
    Different women, different tastes
    depends on diets, excitement levels etc...
    one thing for sure, if they are healthy and clean, none are bad.

5. doc

doc

In my (limited) experience the taste is very mild, salty, sometimes sweet. I've never encountered anything unpleasant. If you are turned it will taste great!