1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know what to do… need answers

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by GayNurse95, May 20, 2015.

1. GayNurse95

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Im seeing a doctor about it,
    I have had several UTIs in my life. By that I mean hundreds. Now, I am having retention…
    I can't even pee if I try, push, relax, anything.
    yep, they;'ve put me on catheters, and oh do they hurt, a lot. I have a UTI now and I am on a general antibiotic for it, the culture will be back in the morning. In the immediate analysis (not the culture, that takes 48 hours), there was already a high bacteria count…
    They had to cath me for the sample. Needless to stay, it was excruciating. Even before this all started, I would have pain. I would pinch, and the sphincters (the things that keep urine from leaking until you actually go to a bathroom and relax them to empty the bladder) Which in turn would lead to some of the tissue ending up in the cath tip…
    I don't know how to stop this. I am losing hope to get rid of the crud in my bladder in any way. I just want it all to stop.
    I don't even know what size will work. I don't know what french is too big or too small. I was started on a 14. How do I know if its too big.
    Help me please.