1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feet fetish

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Accedo, May 27, 2015.

1. Accedo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey there,

I've always felt an attraction towards men's feet. When I was younger I had fantasies about cutting or sticking needles in feet and that turned me on a lot. Now I don't think about sadic stuff and feet but I still love men's feet.
    Mostly I get turned on by muscular and hairy calves (like mine), they drive me mad :grin:. If a guys legs are waxed that is an instant / completely turn off. I also love the whole inferior limb, including the feet/sole.
    I sometimes feel attracted to a guy and when I see him in shorts, if I don't like his feet, I am much less attracted to him. In summer when a lot of guys wear shorts I can hardly resist to stare at their legs.

Do you have a feet fetish? How is your fetish?

2. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love muscular hairy calves too. While you've got a feet fetish, I think I've got a hand fetish. I love guys that have big hands that are rough and hairy.

3. myexperiences

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm bi, but not into mens feet. :sleep: On the other hand, the feet of a pretty girl drive me crazy. :slight_smile:

4. myexperiences

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Actually you have a great point. Theres something about having a mans hands wrapped around my cock that drives me crazy.