1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HE removed the rubber i did not know he is hiv postive

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by piercedears, May 30, 2015.

1. piercedears

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I recently met up with another guy that I met through friends. They all said he was a nice guy and he liked me. I took a chance and started to talk to him and hooked up with him the other night. HE was lot bigger then ever had 8 Inch and thick. It has been w while since I bottomed and he had a hard slidding in me when he was laying on the bed, HE suggest he get behind me and was able to get in me. HE told me he was ready to cum and I told him not to stop until he was was finished and he blew in me. As I rolled over I seen the rubber on the floor, I asked him why he took it off an said he used a different one when we switched positions. I asked him ware the other one was and said he did not know. I askhd him if he did it with out one and he said yes and he was sorry. He told me after he is HIV pos with no virial load, and I would be safe. I thought using a rubber was gong to be safe and he did not even use one. I have since found out he lied aobut his viral load and he has detectable numbers .

2. kaotyc

Okay, first things first. You should get tested.

Secondly, that guy is an ass and what he did is actually considered a crime.

I'm so sorry that happened to you. And I urge you to get yourself tested if you haven't already and to be careful. There are sick people out there who do purposely infect other people with HIV.

3. piercedears

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I went and got tested this week. THehy also put me on meds to try to stop an hiv infection I also should say I also found out he is part of the local Gay men aids support group

4. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm really sorry for the experience you had. People like that... I have a really difficult time finding any compassion for.

You will need to get tested, but any test within the first 30 days is going to be unreliable. The PCR is the most accurate test, pretty reliable at about 20 days, but it is very expensive ($300+). The antibody test will be accurate at about 60 days.

There is a high likelihood that you are OK. I would recommend immediately contacting your doctor and getting the PrEP regimen. It's a 30 day regimen of drugs that are pretty toxic on your system, but can prevent HIV infection. However, it may be something you have to start immediately, and it's not clear how long ago this happened.

Finally, I would seriously consider filing a police report. Knowingly having sex with someone when you are HIV+ is a felony in most states, and the only way people like this guy will stop their behavior is if there are severe consequences.

5. XenaxGabby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm so sorry this happened to you. I hope your results come back negative. That guy is a total jerk!!

6. redneck

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well it sounds like you have done all that you can from a medical standpoint. I hope things work out well for you.

The next thing I would do is go to the police station and file criminal charges against him. If you dodge a bullet and don't wind up getting infected they may still make him pay for your out of pocket cost, stress, and time for your treatment. If it turns out that he did knowingly give you HIV he will sit in jail so that he is unable to do the same to someone else.

7. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm very sorry about this extreme breach of trust. I hope you can get any treatments to avoid infection. As others have said, this monster should pay dearly for exposing you. He obviously knew what he was doing if he was giving excuses.

8. piercedears

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am not out not outing my self

9. kaotyc

Oh...that makes it even more tricky. But you're doing all the right steps for getting treatment so that's very good.

10. brainwashed

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree with Mr. Chip 100%. I would also file a police report. That fu@ker has no respect for people. A former girlfriend of mine, ya that was before I knew I was gay, had a past boyfriend cheat on her and give her an incurable disease. It was not Aids. It has effected her life forever.

---------- Post added 30th May 2015 at 10:00 PM ----------

You can talk to the police about that. You can ask for confidentiality due to sensitive nature of situation.

11. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You shouldn't even have to ask for confidentiality from the police.

12. piercedears

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am fucked either way, The job I work in i deal with the local police department a couple times a month, I know the detectives personally

13. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I would urge you to at least seek medical attention, look into a PrEP regimin, and get tested as soon as the appropriate window passes. :frowning2:

(*hug*)

~ Adrienne

14. piercedears

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am on two meds now now for 30 have ot wait 3 months for next test to see if he infected me

15. redneck

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No offence, but this seems like a dumb reason to let someone who literally could have killed you walk away without any punishment whatever. I understand that you may not want to come out, but if it does turn out that you have HIV what is going to be your story on how it happened? The police aren't going to talk to your family, they aren't going to tell your friends, they are too busy to spend time talking to people that they don't have to.

16. piercedears

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    no offence taken I just have so much going threw my mind right now I really don't know what to do

17. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Where sexual assault is concerned, piercedears has no duty to anyone but himself.

18. SpaceJayce

I would talk to the police. People like that will step over other people and do what they want until they're met with severe consequences. Do you really want him doing this to other people?

19. LD579

I'm so glad you said this.

20. Reddy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    This is not a matter only of sexual assault. This man is knowingly spreading an infectious disease: it is a matter of public health.