1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tear Above An Anus

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Hollow Urge, May 31, 2015.

1. Hollow Urge

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hey guyz, i just had a good time with this guy yesterday night, i had a hard time taking him in and he was being little rough(he ripped condom in process but thank god i felt that right away before penetration) as he was frustrating unable to find way in me; so i was feeing sore from the moment we started making love but i shook it off as "normal" but its been past 16Hr.s and i was still feeling it while i sit down so i decided to take a look. On closer inspection with mirror, I kid you not to my horror there is a tear just above an anus towards the scrotum. I'm really scared, can i do something for it ? i dont wanna see a doctor so thats out of question, but can i catch any infection cause the cut is on anal area ? Im really scared, what can i do ?
    And sorry for the length :-(

2. pinkpanther

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This should tell you everything.

Anal fissure - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But, yeah, going to the doctor is the best possible advice I can give you. Instead of saying you took a huge penis up there, you could say that you had a terrible 5+ days constipation that ended up with a tear. :wink:

3. Hollow Urge

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    thank you so much,that Wiki page was really helpful. Although you have scared me to another level with that page, i've thoroughly read that, i wanna add here that i've noticed that i'm unable to hold gas anymore/it just slips. Overall i want to know if i can avoid medication ? will it heal all by itself without harming me anymore in any another way before it heals fully

4. KayJay

I had the same thing happen. I told my doctor that it stings and there's a bit a blood when I use the restroom. He inspected me, found it and perscriped me a cream that I put on to loosen the blood vessels so it heals without stretching open.

He didn't even ask me how I got it (not that I have a problem telling him anyways). So if you're worried about that I wouldn't be :slight_smile:

5. Hollow Urge

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Yeah, thats the problem and sorry but im not a girl im a guy (hope you can guess my situation) And even though if i approach a doc with the problem suggested a guy above in first message as constipation i dont wanna disclose such a problem to anyone. I wanna know if i can go on without caring about it ? And yeah mine doesn't require such a thoroughly inspection it's easily noticeable (if that helps..!), and i dont bleed, i just pressed tissue against that cut to see if it gets any bloody marks on but after three attempts im sure it doesnt bleed at all...

6. etcetera

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Please do not lie to your doctor. If you say you had a constipation issue, your doctor could end up focusing on that as opposed to giving you useful advice for the future. He/She might even conduct some expensive and unnecessary tests that could possibly exacerbate your problem. If you are uncomfortable with your usual doctor, you can always go somewhere else. If you are under age, you could consider going to a free clinic and lying about that, as opposed to lying about something which is far more medically relevant. The ONLY circumstance in which you should follow Pinkpanther's advice is if your country's laws make it impossible for you to tell your doctor without a solid risk to your health or wellbeing.