1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Need help… PLEASE… HELP

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by GayNurse95, May 31, 2015.

1. GayNurse95

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Had to repost this due to no responses.
    m seeing a doctor about it,
    I have had several UTIs in my life. By that I mean more than 30. Now, I am having retention…
    I can't even pee if I try, push, relax, anything. Even if I get some out, it stops early. And the stream is weak.
    Yes, I am seeing a urologist, and I have had no luck. NONE. Many times. They are testing me for MS. I have bulges and vertebrae fusions on my spine. They are probably going to check my brain for any lesions.
    yep, they've put me on catheters, and oh do they hurt, a lot. I would pinch, and the sphincters (the things that keep urine from leaking until you actually go to a bathroom and relax them to empty the bladder) Which in turn would lead to some of the tissue ending up in the cath tip… It would bleed and scrape.
    I don't know how to stop this. I am losing hope to get rid of the crud in my bladder in any way. I just want it all to stop.
    I don't even know what size will work. I don't know what french is too big or too small. I was started on a 14. How do I know if its too big.
    Help me please.
    Its been over a month and I have had no relief.
    I no longer have a UTI, but I'm probably going to get another one at this rate.
    At this time, I am hopeless and doubt I will live a normal live ever again.
    If anyone has answers, please let me know. I am losing my shit now. HELP

2. biisme

I am so sorry, because I have no idea how to help you. I just wanted to let you know that I am sorry that you're going through this. I read your first thread too, but didn't respond because I don't have a solution. So, even though I still don't have one, I wanted to let you know that I've read both of your threads, and I hope so much that you find an answer to your problem. And that I'm thinking of you. (*hug*)