1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have sex at 35

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by potofsoup, Jun 1, 2015.

1. potofsoup

potofsoup Guest

Hi guys,

want to know your opinions.

is it alright to be complete virgin and then experience sex for the first time at the age of 35? (I'm in my mid 20s now.)

I have some issues in my life which I wish to settle first (which I will be 34 or 35 by then.) and then go to fulfill my sexual desires. :icon_redf *covers face with hands due to shyness*

But my concern is whether sex can be still enjoyable at the age of 35? Or whether I'll be losing my sexual virility at that age. :frowning2: I'm just concerned that it might turn out to be a bad experience for me then. :frowning2:

#1 potofsoup, Jun 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2015
  2. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sure, there is nothing wrong on experiencing sex at 35.

There is no need to rush the experience.

3. Sek

Sek

As someone who has not yet reached the age of 35 and someone who is no longer a virgin, I cannot give you an answer from experience. All I can say is that I've learned that the only valid judge of our behaviour is ourselves. If/when you learn it's acceptable to wait until you're 35 to have sex for the first time, then it will be.

Just remember that sex is an experience to be enjoyed, not one to be endured. Don't treat it like something that has to happen or you'll psych yourself up and it will take the fun away. :thumbsup:

4. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    ... You'll be always worth intellectual curiosity.

Seriously... You won't have the same perception of the expetience than a boy of 15, or a young man at 21... I wouldn't miss the chance if the person was right for me, sex was safe and so on...

You can have both : Sex life and the rest, all together, it's what most of us do...

Being a virgin don't turn you into a 'pure', 'more disciplined' or 'more brainy' person. There is no 'superiority' or 'inferiority' based on your sexual expetience... Or based in anything for that matter.

Think first about yourself and your own pleasure, not in pleasing others, and you'll have a good experience. It's really a turn off when you see anxiety on your partner. And a turn on when you see her or him enjoying.

5. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Do what you want, and don't listen to anyone who says others. Yes it can be enjoyable at any age. I personally choose to never have sex even once in my life (And if that changes so be it) and I'm happy with my decision.

6. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Best sex was that one unexpected experience in my late teens ... and then when I was really sexually active in my mid-30s. Nothing to worry about, OP. I also was in better shape and looked better in my mid-30s than I did in my mid-20s. There are no rules. It's all up to you.

7. Gymskirtboy

Gymskirtboy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Best sex I've ever had was at age 47. It was so fantastic I can't possibly put it into words.