1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kinda embarrassed to ask this...

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by InTheCloset16, Jun 1, 2015.

1. InTheCloset16

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So last night I couldn't sleep and mastirbation helps me sleep so i was doing that. A little bit into it I decided to try some anal play with my finger because I had heard it felt good. I started doing that, of course with lube, I'm not completely clueless, but it felt really good, better then I had expected, and I don't really know why it feels so good, I thought that I might as well ask here.

2. missingmouse

missingmouse Guest

There's several possible reasons why it felt so good.

First and foremost, there are many nerves there that are stimulated when touched correctly. Also, if you finger far enough, there is the prostate. Which if stimulated properly in some guys, can lead to orgasm. Those are two of the main PHYSICAL reasons why it is quite pleasurable.

On a PSYCHOLOGICAL note, there's always that 'forbidden' side of it. As young kids, most of us are told how 'dirty' that spot is. For some, it can become taboo and sinful, and can never have the ability to enjoy anything anal. While others, it's a total turn on because we were always that it was 'naughty'.

Just my point of view so take it as just that.

3. PurpleDude

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    found this on google:

Dear Alice,

I am a twenty-year-old male and consider myself to be heterosexual. The problem is, I have a very strong desire for anal pleasure. When I was fifteen, I discovered that inserting a finger or two into my anus while masturbating really intensifies my orgasms and I have been enjoying this ever since. However, after doing this, I feel really bad about myself and worry that I am gay. It seems that there is a very strong association with any kind of anal pleasure and homosexuality. Does the fact that I enjoy stimulating my anus while masturbating have anything to do with my sexual orientation?

Dear Reader,

You're certainly not alone in your discovery of rectal pleasure by stimulating the prostate gland and sensitive nerves around the anus — even if you didn't know that's what you were doing. When touched or massaged, the prostate — about a half-inch inside the opening of the anus — is a spot in men's bodies that heightens sensations during many a male masturbation session, including at the time of orgasm. Why here? This area is kind of like the Space Shuttle launch pad: it's where the fluids of ejaculation gather just before they take off up the shaft of the penis. The immense energy prior to lift-off, complete with all that smoke and fire, is analogous to the pressure and super-sensitivity around the anus just before you shoot your payload into space, your partner, or wherever.

Many heterosexual men may never go there for a good time because they associate any kind of anal contact with being gay. However, there are plenty of straight singles and couples alike who give and receive anal stimulation in different ways. Therefore, partaking in anal stimulation definitely does not equate to being a gay man. If you fantasize about sex with women while you pull your penis and probe your anus, well, that's pretty strong evidence of heterosexuality. In the end, your sexual orientation is far less important than your awareness and recognition that your body is yours to enjoy!

I also discovered this when I was in my teens and have to say it does make for some powerful orgasms.

4. InTheCloset16

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thanks guys, it felt really wrong to me when I first did it, in all of me sex ed classes, not helpful for me, we were taught the only part of any body that was meant to be able penetrated was the vagina, and anal sex was for the gays and was gross.