1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Enjoying bottoming more

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Skov, Jun 4, 2015.

1. Skov

Hi guys,

I've topped and bottomed quite a few times and I do enjoy both, but I don't REALLY enjoy bottoming. I've never had it hurt or anything because I'm good at relaxing, but I've just never enjoyed it a huge amount. I get very excited at the thought of bottoming and think about it a lot, but when it comes down to it, it's always just kinda meh. I get really turned on by the thoughts and sights, but it just doesn't feel that good, and I really want it to.

I'm sure that it's just a mental block or something, but I'm wondering if any of you have any advice on what might make it more pleasurable/enjoyable for me. I just don't understand why it's not. I'm very turned on by the idea and it doesn't hurt, so why do you think it doesn't it feel better for me?

2. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah that's me too. Even when it comes to top or bottom, I think I would rather bottom instead of top. I don't find the pleasure in bottom that much, but I do like being the submissive one, hehe.

3. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Several things to think about:

While it can be enjoyed as a pure physical act as part of casual sex, if there is an emotional connection with your partner, then the experience might be exponentially more enjoyable. Have you experienced it with Simone your emotionally connected to?

What position you are in can play a role. The sensation can be different for different positions as you body shape is unique as is the guy your with. Maximising the stimulation of your prostate without undue discomfort is the goal. If you find the right position to do that, you might significantly elevate your experience.

The capability of the top may be a factor. Let's face it, the guy needs to know what he is doing.

Finally, subconsciously, maybe you are feeling a sense of bottom shaming, and that is mentally limiting your ability to enjoy the experience?

I had experienced all of the above factors at one point in time or another. Today, the sex I have with my partner is the best sex I ever have had. It hits all the spots regardless of whether I am the top or I am the bottom; but where bottoming is infinitely more rewarding.

4. Paul26

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I am a bottom who loves being on the receiving end more than anything else for many reasons. I love the intimacy of having my boyfriend inside me, I love 'giving' myself to him, I love the warmth and closeness of him in me and get very turned on watching a man I adore just giving it to me.
    In terms of orgasm, I have never managed to orgasm just through being fucked but always need some manual intervention from him which always brings me to the most intense orgasm, often resulting in my face covered in my own semen.
    My advice is to focus on the mental aspect of anal sex and encourage your partner to give you a hand down there and just enjoy the ride so to speak x