1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Turned on too easily :O *stressed*

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Chillypenguin95, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Chillypenguin95

Out Status:
    A few people
    I need help!!! I get turned on waaaay too easily, I'm not even that into sex or anything like that, but I just get horny quickly over things, particularly the hairdressers.

I LOVE having my hair played with it's a huge turn on but it can make things so awkward, when I go to the hairdressers I have to wear a panty-liner because just the act of someone brushing my hair makes me so (dripping) wet :icon_redf not to mention the hairdresser is usually a super-hot chick who's boobs are practically in my face, which makes it even worse! The other day I was just tying my own hair up at work, and I pulled my pony-tail really tight as it kept coming out, and I literally felt it downstairs :icon_redf Or my friend was plaiting my hair one day and I had to excuse myself half-way through to like clean up *cringes* and I was tingling from head to toe

It's not just that, sometimes I'll catch myself thinking about someone hot, or maybe a gorgeous guy comes into work and I literally get turned on, like I can feel it all over, even my boobs like hurt and tingle and my nipples pop up, because I'm so horny. The idea of being in a situation where sex 'could' occur (even if it won't if the person isn't that way inclined) I still get ridiculously horny and wet over, but I don't want to sleep with anyone (I have real mental hang-ups over that, and emotionally am 100% turned off). I have big boobs and a big bum and if someone brushes past me (which happens a lot owing to my assets) I feel so awkward because my subconscious can only interpret it sexually. It's really stressful! Because I'm not really a sexual person at all but my body has other ideas.

Has anyone else experienced this? Or have any ideas how to help? :help:

I'm kind of sick of having to wear panty-liners just to leave my house or avoiding situations because my foofoo reckons it knows what I want better than I do. :eek:

2. XenaxGabby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Have you considered masturbation? It's a great way to relieve sexual tension without having to have sex with someone.

3. Chillypenguin95

Out Status:
    A few people
    I have, but I think it makes it worse :/