1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

why do my bottom matter so much?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by yaoicore, Jun 13, 2015.

1. yaoicore

yaoicore Guest

Here is a question that I've been finding it very hard too speak of. and that question is why do people only ask a transgender guy if he'd had bottom surgery. ever time a topic come up on transman it's usually about that topic as ''if us transman don't have other surgery's to get.'' I think 6 or 7 other surgery's that nobody really talk about.

2. Peacemaker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I think maybe its the thought of, atleast to guys that they would not want to be with a guy that had a vagina

3. Gen

Gen

Because the vast majority of society, including those who claim to accept transgender individuals, do not truly believe that trans people are inherently valid. They believe that trans people are made valid exclusively through their ability to live up to society's expectations of what men and women are expected to me. (i.e. Masculine beings with penises and feminine beings with vaginas respectively.)

4. yaoicore

yaoicore Guest

I understand what you are saying. yea i get you, if your a gay guy you'd probably think that's just gross a guy with a vag ew. but my point of this post is ''why don't people ever talk about other body part's?.'' shit i do not know were i'm going with this

---------- Post added 13th Jun 2015 at 09:24 PM ----------

yea your so right maybe that's why i'm love less. but it still don't explain ''why they don't ask about the other 6 or 7 surgery's.'' i get that i man would not wanna date a person like me or have sex because i don't have the tools for the job. what i don't get is when guys say that they care too me they should care about the other parts to as well.

#4 yaoicore, Jun 13, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2015
  5. yaoicore

yaoicore Guest

I had to many errors sorry

6. Harp Grey

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't really know where you're going with this either :wink:

I think Gen gave a great answer. And I think that when people in general think about one's gender they relate it to what's between your legs. I think that's why there is so much focus on that and the surgeries related to that. Sadly.

But there are gay/bi/pan-guys who likes men with vaginas! I also used to think that everyone was penis-fixated but there are all kinds of people out there. Of course there's always a risk that a guy you meet turns you down if you don't have penis but that's not some general rule which always occurs. I am a man with vagina myself and if I believe strongly in myself and love myself and my body I will find love and men to have sex with (I have a sex partner and if one man finds me attractive I'm sure more will do!). There are so much more to me, to us, than what's behind our legs. And btw, vaginas are awesome! All this wasn't really an answer to your question but I felt I had to add it anyway!

7. yaoicore

yaoicore Guest

yes I know that. but I think bi/pan guy's just don't get me they just wanna hoop up for sex. I'm glad they would have sex with me but since I'm not comfortable with my body .......

I was not talking about having sex gen and peacemaker misunderstood me

even if they did like vagina I still would not sleep with them cause you see the way that my body was set up yea. -smile your so lucky. cause i'm not that type of transboy.

#7 yaoicore, Jun 14, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2015