1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

should i gain or lose

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by yaoicore, Jun 13, 2015.

1. yaoicore

yaoicore Guest

I'm just a working piece. I honestly don't know if I should gain weight or lose it. I'm like 119 pounds. yea I know I'm in shape for a girl. I just have too face it. I'm under weight I guess I would say that Mmmm ......yea I'm one of those people that believe that their over weight when in reality their not.

2. TraceElement

How tall are you?

3. yaoicore

yaoicore Guest

4. mobrien1993

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You should do what makes you happy whether that is gaining weight losing it or staying the same size you are because no matter what size you are there's always going to be someone who is judging you thinking you're too big or too small etc. a few years ago I used to weigh around 140 I thought I was overweight and I felt I was always being judged some people would say I was a bit heavy etc...about a year after that I got down to 85 lbs (due to a medical condition that I had to have surgery for) well then and even now that I've put on a few pounds I get told I'm too skinny etc and that I looked better when I was bigger and had curves....my point is no matter what you weigh it matters how you feel about your body because you can't make everyone happy

5. darkcomesoon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That sounds like a perfectly healthy weight for your height. My advice would be to maintain your weight, rather than gaining or losing. Eating healthy and exercising is always a good idea and can help you feel good about how you look, but I wouldn't advise dieting or actively trying to lose weight.

6. yaoicore

yaoicore Guest

you read my mind that is awesome. your right I should not care about what other people have too say that made me happy. thank you so much I'll try to put on some weight by the end of summer I hope so.

---------- Post added 14th Jun 2015 at 10:10 PM ----------

hmm ok