1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I had Bacterial Vaginosis

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by arinademetri, Jun 23, 2015.

1. arinademetri

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Okay so I never really struggled with the health of my area down there before the last few years. I have been with the same partner for 3 years and realized I contracted Bacterial Vaginosis from them. I realized immediately that things just felt dirty and then came the odor. Well I struggled with getting rid of it for about 2 years. They thought it was yeast infections and the realized it was BV but kept prescribing gels and pills. It would come back after a month or two of using the prescriptions. Finally a friend of mine told me about her gyno that is very good in these issues so I decided to go to the doctor to give a cure that's working for me.
    After all medical exams the doctor said that there is only one medicine available for Bacterial Vaginosis with best results. It is called Cervugid Ovules. It's a vaginal suppository , and consists in 3 courses.I said to try this treatment, maybe I will get rid of this infection. I took 3 boxes with break between them. I had again Pap Smear test that came out negative. After a long time i can say that I got rid of itching, unpleasant leakage and worse odor.

I wish you to stay healthy.

2. mobrien1993

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's great to hear you finally got rid of this but I would be checking with the person you are with because if you have only been with them then they picked it up from somewhere/ someone