1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anal masturbation

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Capricorn98, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Capricorn98

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've been thinking about investigating 'up there' for a while now and today I finally went for it.

I didn't have any lube to hand as I'm not out to anyone. I used Vaseline as an alternative.
    I sat on my bed resting on all fours and reached inside.

it felt pretty good but I didn't feel like I had gone in that much (my whole middle finger was in there fully.) It didn't feel like I was anywhere near to the prostate.

is there any tips that would allow reaching in further like positions etc...

sorry for any graphic description

2. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Have you considered buying a dildo? You may buy it online.

Avoid using objects not designed for this, it may be dangerous.

3. v3ronica93

Out Status:
    A few people
    Also second the toy thought. Though, you should never insert objects that designed to be anal toys up there, because they could get stuck and you would need to go to the ER to remove it. Also, if you decide to buy a toy and it's silicone, do not use silicone or oil based lubes.

4. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Unless you have freakishly long and flexible arms and hands, it's hard to get the angle right with just your fingers. That's why toys are good...don't use anything that isn't approved for the purpose.

5. Capricorn98

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    the only problem is that im not out to anyone so buying a toy would be VERY risky and not ideal

6. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Most sex shops online deliver the product in discreet packages, so if you live in an apartment for example, no one would know the contents of the box. If you live with someone else, then you could find a place to hide it (even if you live alone it's not ideal to leave these things lying around anyway).

I'm not from the UK, someone there might point you to a online store.

7. Capricorn98

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    the thing is that i wouldnt be able to order something without people asking what it is. all my family would hound me until they found out. and someone is almost always in the house.

I don't mind using finger but was wondering what positions allowed for more penetration and pleasure

8. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Have you considered a pre-paid credit card? That way, you don't have to have the "what did you order?" conversation. Of course, you need to beat them to the post, but still... it's not appearing on their financial statement.

Whatever you do, only stick safe things up your ass. Fingers are fine, and Vaseline can be okay as long as you're not using it with other people (and latex condoms/barriers, as they will fail). Just don't use food items, markers, anything that can break, etc. It's basically, fingers, and toys specifically designed for being in your rectum, and that's it.

Happy buttfucking, and be safe. (*hug*)

#8 Pret Allez, Jul 1, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2015
  9. Capricorn98

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    thanks for the advice.
    its not the card issue, its the package arriving and my mean bully brother forcing me to tell what it is. if i refuse to say then he would probably snatch it. i think he would have a heart attack if a dildo came flying out.

10. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sorry. This is graphic-

I usually just use conditioner for lube and I do it in the shower. In my experience it's easiest to find the prostate with your legs spread open, sitting flat on your butt. Like sitting crosslegged but with your legs up and spread if that makes sense. I have the easiest time with my middle finger because it's the longest. You should feel a spot that's a little hard in there if you feel around, and that's your prostate. I find it feels best to gently stroke or wiggle my finger around next to it.

You might be able to have a double orgasm if as you get close to orgasm you stop jerking off and stroke your prostate really hard. You'll feel the prostate orgasm which feels a lot different and more intense, after it starts to wear off continue jerking and cum and you'll have a second orgasm. You might have to do it a few times to figure it out. I accidentally found out how.

Hope this helps.

11. jewell

you could pay for a P.O. box maybe or try and ship it to a house that isn't occupied.