1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stretching my ass

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by ConfusedTeen11, Jul 1, 2015.

1. ConfusedTeen11

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Ok, my anus is quite tight. I have never managed to fit large things in there (if you get what I mean), thae largest things was a sharpe sized pen. What I really want to do I stretch my anus so that I can try anal sex and after that I want to go further and have a gangbang where I can have 2 or 3 cocks in my ass.
    I really want to try these things so can anyone help because I really don't know anything about my anus!

2. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Yo :slight_smile: I really love how open you are!

It's basically physiological as far as I understand.

The best way to make sure your back door gets ready for bigger things is to play with yourself I think :slight_smile:

Take it slow. Get some lube/oil of some kind and begin with your finger, maybe only your pinky. Go deeper and deeper, then go on to maybe two fingers, etc. You'll likely find it feels good, too! :slight_smile: After some months, you can go on to using a toy if you can get one.

A month or two or so and I'm guessing you'll be good to go if you maintain it.

3. ConfusedTeen11

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks, what's the best way to wash out my ass? It's just that while playing with my as I don't want to get s*** on my hands.

4. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Drink a cup of tea, wait a little time, poop and take a shower :slight_smile: