1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Penile Oversensitivity

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by TheAshford, Jul 1, 2015.

1. TheAshford

Hi there. For the past year, I've realized that I have a very hard time masturbating.

I'm circumcised and my dick is very sensitive. Now I don't know if guys like it that way, but I don't. I often find it way too intense and I feel adrenaline burst all over my body. This always makes me stop. And due to this, I've really only succeeded maybe 3 or 4 times out of the hundreds of times I've tried to masturbate :tears:

That's not the only problem. Because my dick is so sensitive, I can never last long for the times I do succeed :tears: For each time I can actually orgasm, the highest time I've lasted is around 5 minutes. Maybe less.

I really hate this problem, especially because I want to be more sexually active. This problem about my penis is really holding me back, and it's really been causing me to feel bad and disappointed about myself :bang: Are there any ways I can decrease my penis sensitivity or at least make it less intense? And how should I treat the premature ejaculation?

Thanks again

#1 TheAshford, Jul 1, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2015
  2. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Huh, that's very curious. I'm circumcised, (but have always wished I'd had the choice), so it may be hard for to offer advice. I know it might not be easy to bring up, but have you talked to a Dr.? Maybe there's something that could be done, here, or perhaps talking to a medical expert who deals with sexual issues might help.

I'm not suggesting this, but would circumcision make it less sensitive? My first thought would be OUCH, but maybe it might be better, in some cases?

Wish I could say more, and hope some of the resident advisers/experts on the board have more to say.

But don't feel bad about yourself; I'm pretty sensitive, too, and it took time to learn to hold back, and make things last.

3. Foz

Foz Guest

There are urologists who do foreskin restoration if that's an avenue you want to go down.

I was born in Louisiana and I'm so glad I'm not circumcised, my mum even made a "DO NOT CIRCUMCISE" sign on my hospital cot as the staff kept asking if she would consent to the procedure!

4. redneck

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Visit your local sex shop (or online) they all have creams that are advertised to make you last longer. The reality is that they basically make the outer skin numb(er) so that you don't feel quite as much sensation but the inner parts still feel the same. Maybe something like this would help you?

Edit: It just occurred to me that you could also try masturbating with a condom if you don't want to go the other route. And you can pick up one for pocket change at most gas stations.

#4 redneck, Jul 2, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2015
  5. BiKate

I second the condoms and creams/lubes to numb the penis a bit. I know there are condoms out there with numbing lube in them, designed to make guys last longer. I know it might seem weird but maybe try one or both of those together a few times and see if you have any luck. Could also come in handy when you're sexually active.

Does it hurt, or just feel good but way too intense? I don't have a penis but I did google a lot of things to try and help my ex last a little longer in bed when we were still together.

6. TheAshford

I am circumcised :lol:

---------- Post added 6th Jul 2015 at 01:44 PM ----------

I wish I could get hold of lube/condoms, but I'm only 14, so...

---------- Post added 6th Jul 2015 at 01:47 PM ----------

Thanks for the response. And for your question: it feels good but it's WAY too intense.

7. Sek

Sek

How long has this problem lasted? Are there any forms of masturbation that don't cause you pain?

8. pinkpanther

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Intense is good, learn some techniques to better control how fast you reach an orgasm. Usually teenagers have troubles controlling how fast they're going, i.e, doing the hand gestures :wink:, so you reach orgasm much faster than you would if you were with someone else.

9. luvbigboners

luvbigboners Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Dude, I hear ya.

I had the same problem and it upset my partner to no end. I searched Premature Ejaculation on the web and found Promescent a few months ago. It has rekindled my relationship with my man. I can last about 20-25 minutes now. I am having more fun than ever and making him happy too.

10. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    For me, I'm cut and the head of my dick is so sensitive that I don't like it being played with much. It's almost like tickling rather than overly pleasurable. Which sucks because it takes me forever to get off.

11. RawringSnake

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Mmm, that's odd. My dick was oversensitive too when I got my circumcision and it did get overwhelming sometimes, but in time (and with eeeerrr "practice") the over-sensitivity subsided (or maybe I just got used to it?) and everything went back to normal.

The easiest way for me to deal with this was avoiding direct contact between my hand and my dick while masturbating. Say, massaging it through a thick towel or something of the like. From there I just gradually went with thinner and thinner materials as I got used to the sensations, until I could handle masturbating as usual.

I wouldn't rule out the possibility that this could just be regular premature-ejaculation, which is an entirely different problem with an entirely different way to deal with it, so I encourage you to explore every possibility.

#11 RawringSnake, Aug 20, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2015