1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dildo and anal stretching

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Jstar, Jul 4, 2015.

1. Jstar

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Have owed a smallish size butt plug for a while but the other week decided to get an 8 inch dildo to experiment with...used it the other day and it felt pretty good but after noticed that my ass was properly stretched out for a while.

Now a bit nervous about using it again as I don't want my ass to become permanently stretched :/

Any advice?

2. Benway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It takes years of constant abuse to permanently stretch or prolapse the anus, and the younger you are the more elastic your skin is, so I say play with your toy!

3. Yosia

It is very unlikely you will permanently stretch your anus unless you are constantly using something massive. It's just like if you use your arm muscles for something, they will feel loose for a little while but soon go back to normal. This is the same as your anus.

4. diablo598

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Ok I want to jump in and ask a couple of questions. I own several toys, 2 but plugs (1 is small and 1 is twice the size) three prostate massagers, and one dildo that was the wifes. Now the smaller plug feels very good and comfortable, but the only issue is that when I walk around with it in it comes out way too quickly and easily. The other plug tends to burn when I wear it and if I just leave it the burning sensation goes away. Because of the pain I don't use it all that often. Any advise?