1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Amount of ejaculation as you get older

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by aussielefty, Jul 5, 2015.

1. aussielefty

I'm 45 now and I was just wondering if you start loosing
    the amount of ejaculation when masturbating or having sex?
    does this happen more as you get older if you still masturbate every day?

2. Dana44

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    It still works unless you have medical issues. I'm in my sixties and still going strong. I'm in a heterosexual relationship so I cannot masturbate every day, yet I want to LOL.

3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can't say as I've actually measured, but mine hasn't seemed to diminish any yet. Of course, the amount is still quite variable - if it's been longer since my last orgasm, if I've been having sex for a prolonged time, or have been edging, I'll have a lot more. If it's the second round, or I had sex fairly recently, or if the sex is fairly quick, there'll be less.

Lex

4. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Something must be wrong with me because I have noticed a difference, but I have put on weight. When I was younger, I could hit my neck. Now sometimes, it dribbles out. If I go for round 2, I sometimes ejaculate more powerfully but the same amount. That could be because it takes longer to get to the #2 O.

5. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Haha. How far it can go is always a topic of fascination. It has fascinated me.

I've noticed both a decrease and that it also doesn't go as far. However, if there has been a lull in self gratification, there will be more of it and, if the timing of the fantasy or the hotness of the situation is just right, it will make a difference in how far it goes.

Though, yes, it has decreased slightly over time. While I had nocturnal emissions prior to an orgasm when awake, the first orgasm I had when awake, and in the last few months of high school, was the most intense I recall to date. I think it had to do with not having had an orgasm for 2 to 3 weeks and the forbidden nature of what took place.

6. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The first dry orgasm I had was when I was 12 or 13. I was getting up from my bed and slid off of it and rubbed against it innocent for like 3 seconds. My body just got this shock going through it and it was like "Whoaaa..this is what it feels like." Man, I was so horny back then.

7. starm

It declines with age, and old enough is not viable. Past early 20's, it declines over time. When old enough sex drive decreases among both men and women. Women have faster declines of sex drive then men. Although men do not go to menopause like woman to, they will have a decline of semen guilty as they age, and in this sense it is unavoidable.

8. diablo598

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey we all age and unfortunately a lot of how we age depends on the way we lived our lives when we were younger. For me years of smoking, drinking, and abusing my body by the types of jobs and being a Vol Firefighter have taken a toll on me. And yes I have noticed a difference in the amount that I ejaculate.