1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sexually frustrated teenager

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by FlyingCheese, Jul 7, 2015.

1. FlyingCheese

Out Status:
    A few people
    There's a lot of things I could be doing other than complaining about this on the internet but sex seems to be the only thing that interests me nearly 24 hours a day.
    I wanted to talk about it but I really can't talk about it with people I know.
    I'm not going to talk about sex with girls to my sort of childish straight friend, or my lesbian cousin, I'm close with my cousin but only ever talk about that sort of stuff with her when I'm high.

I live in a place that's actually too small to be classified as a town, in the middle of nowhere in canada, I'm way more likely to run into a bear than have a girlfriend here.

I'm going to an LGBT summer camp that's going to include learning skills and arts workshops and a lot of LGBT specific things as well.
    It's not supposed to a sexualized environment at all but I'm hoping I could at least make friends; and if a relationship comes out of a friendship then great, but even then it would be a long distance thing.

If all I ever think about is sex I'm not going to be very productive, and if my parents are going to be as set as they are on getting me drunk on my 18th birthday i'll probably lose the filter between my brain and mouth and embarass myself in a way I will never come back from.:icon_redf
    If I lived in a more densely populated area my parents would probably still not know I'm bi because I'd rather continue having "sleepovers" with my girlfriend
    :help:
    I've posted about this before I doubt there's any way to help it anyway, so I'm kinda stuck like this.

2. aguynamednick

try reaching out at camp for a relationship but try your best to make sure it doesnt become a priority and have fun. and long distance relationships are great to. try masterbating off your thoughts about sex if its because you feel horny or try getting your mind off of it. i hope this helps!

3. FlyingCheese

Out Status:
    A few people
    i think it's more that I'm lonely than horny most of the time, I know it sounds pathetic but it just depresses me.
    So much that I'm thinking about telling someone that I wish I wasn't lonely and sexually frustrated and wish that I had a girlfriend to be romantic for and such.
    Even if I mention it to my mother, there's a 50/50 chance she just dismisses anything I'm depressed about or actually says something to make me feel better.

I could buy my girlfriend chocolates and nice bath candles and big soft teddy bears.

The thing is I'll be turning 18 in september when I start 12th grade, I'm going to community college for 2 years after that, so I probably won't get to leave this middle of fucking nowhere hell until I'm 20.
    I don't want to have my first girlfriend at 20-23 and end up having to admit I haven't had sex or even a first kiss, that sounds so embarrassing.

4. sheenak

I really get the living in the sticks depression.If I had an answer I'd use it myself first.I wish they had LGBTQ camps when I was that age ,they sound fun .I think all teens are vulnerable to being sexually frustrated,I know I was,still am to a lesser degree.No real advise except when you get the chance to move ,run. Best wishes

5. FlyingCheese

Out Status:
    A few people
    RUN:lol:
    I probably will do that, it scares my mom that I want to move to the city though.
    If I don't move to the city I want to move to one of the tourist towns here in canada, the ones with really clean air, the cleanest water and deer and elk just walk about, nearly every store has tourist junk and jewels and those little gardens in the glass balls.
    I think it might be hard to have any sort of depression in a place like that.