1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OCD About STI's

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by bipride, Jul 10, 2015.

1. bipride

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Yesterday me and my, not really boyfriend, but that isn't the point, had sex for the first time.

We just did mutual masturbation, touching and oral and finished off with, yunno. It was my first time and was great. We did not do anal.

When doing oral, we did not use condoms and many sources have assured me that the chance of STI transmission through oral is low, but possible.

As it was only his second time (the first time with another boy, that's what worries me) and he did not ejaculate anywhere near my mouth or face, I thought that I was fine.

To be on the safe side, I came on here and am asking for advice. I have no symptoms and I know that symptoms don't always reveal themselves. He wanted to have unprotected anal but I refused but how he didn't seem protection was important got me more concerned.

I could have an appointment at my doctor's, but in the UK you aren't entitled to confidentiality until 16. I turn 16 next month - typical! My parents cannot find out about this!

Any ideas!?

2. BiKate

I'm gonna guess that you're probably fine, but more people will answer. Just do use condoms for anal (when it happens). And don't let anyone ejaculate near your mouth or anywhere near downstairs.
    I think the risk for std's from oral with a guy is low. But still possible, so in the future maybe use a condom or at least have both of you get tested beforehand. I don't know though.

A month won't make much difference so don't worry. Anything that can be cured with medications will still be able to be cured in a month.

3. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree with BiKate. Use a condom if you do anal with anybody, always, even if you're in a relationship.

I also agree that a month isn't going to make a big difference. Just go get tested when you have confidentiality.