1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dealing with hair

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Void Puppy, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Void Puppy

Hey all, awkward question but I figured this is the place if there ever was one.

I'm male, 6'2", not very muscular (a bit skinny actually), and not extremely masculine looking (or acting).

I have a problem with hair.

Basically I have too much of it. It grows super fast on my head, my face is always s*****y looking, my eyebrows are really thick (and they grow together if I don't shave in the middle... fuck), I get lots of hair under my armpits and on my arms, tons and tons of pubic hair that gets uncontrollable as well as ass hair (haven't worried about that recently because nobody else has been looking down there, but that might change here shortly), and tons of hair on my legs.

god I fucking hate it. Not only does it make me look less attractive, it just makes me uncomfortable in my own body. I hate having hair. If I could choose I wouldn't have any hair besides the hair on my head and my eyebrows/lashes. I can't even describe how much I hate it.

I would shave my legs but my family would notice when I wear shorts. I try and keep my face shaven but it still looks so cluttered (thick hair + thick eyebrows + glasses).

What can I do to combat this? it feels really shitty :/

2. PhoenixOfAshes

I noticed you mentioned shaving a lot, it hurts like a mother- but have you ever waxed? Not a permanent solution, but it keeps hair away for longer periods of time since it's pulling it out from the root.

In extreme cases I've heard people actually getting some kind of surgery so they'd never grow hair in those areas again, BUT- Waxing is probably cheaper, safer and less permanent. Haha!
    That's the only thing I can think of to help you out, man so I'm sorry if it was less than helpful. I hope your problem gets resolved!

3. Void Puppy

I'd totally do that but I don't have access to any wax.

Ontop of that, I'd need a fuckton of wax.

Oh also that doesn't solve the problem of my family asking where the hell my leg hair went after I get rid of it like I oh so desperately want to

4. sartorious

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    arfff

If you wanted to remove those hair permanently, you should consider doing the Electrolysis procedure. But really think about it because the result is non-reversible.

5. Void Puppy

That's all well and good, but if I can't even wax my legs without being noticed, how do you suppose I do an Electrolysis procedure? lol.

6. PatrickUK

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Electrolysis might be an option for thinning out eyebrows and excess hair on your face and upper arms. Worth considering.

7. Justinian20

For a second I thought it was a problem about baldness in old age, and I'm just like I'm buying a wig if I am ever bald because I would look incredibly bad with no hair on my head and this boy wants to stay pretty.

In terms of the actual problem though, I would suggest waxing or trimming your hair instead of shaving, trimming is quite effective for me. I haven't tried waxing, but I might wax my hair because it might keep my pubic hair growth down, I have pubic hair on my stomach pretty much, I hate my body hairy as well. I also have to shave my eyebrows or otherwise they combine together.