1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chest pains are scaring me!

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by BigBadBasher, Jul 13, 2015.

1. BigBadBasher

For a couple of years, I've been feeling an annoying chest pain on the right side of my chest. These often come and go, last for either a few seconds or a few minutes, and at times my right testicle is also hurting, even so that whenever I move my sitting stance, such as legs crossed or spread out, it hurts that it adds to the chest pain. I've also lately have a cough, though that might be because I'm always barefoot in my house, and the AC makes it pretty cold inside, especially in my room. lastly comes headaches and dizziness, though headaches because I lay down on my bed a lot and dizziness because I don't drink enough water. I tried looking up what the first two mean, but all I find are symptoms of testicular cancer, which scares me greatly. My family hardly knows about it as I have told them twice and they brush it off like nothing. Can someone please reassure this before I make a doctor's appointment.

---------- Post added 13th Jul 2015 at 12:29 PM ----------

I forgot to mention I'm not quite in "healthy" condition. As in not quite fit or eating correctly.

2. FlashLotus

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Just go to the even if it's not cancer it could be anything. If it's isn't cancer it will be a relief. A few years ago I had pain whenever I inhaled I thought it could be another chest infection or worse because I don't have the healthiest lungs because of breathing passive smoke from my smoker Father turns out it I sprained the muscles between my ribs.