1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nair...

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by cityboy340, Dec 17, 2008.

1. cityboy340

Originally: OC, California Now: Baltimore/DC
    Okay...
    I know that Nair is not supposed to be used on the genitals etc... but I heard that there is a type for sensitive skin that can be used there... I was wondering if this is true and what it is
    thanks for your help :lol:

2. adamattack

I use nair on my privates and I have little to no irritation ay all...... but I might just have tough skin or somthing lol.
    I believe the sensitive skin nair is just called nair sensitive formula or nair for sensitive skin..

good luck

3. sexyalex

If I were you....I wouldn't try it.
    I did. It took me 3 months for all the ugly dark rashes to go away. Not to meantion an embarassing trip o our family doctor because of how much it would not stop burning. :confused:

However things work differently for everyone right?! So u can go ahead and try if u want. There is one for sensetive skin. Blue cap!

I use Soft Sheen Carson: Magic. Its not for genitals, its for the face but I figured if its gentle enough to be able to go on my face...Nair isn't. Simple. I used it around my genitals and I havn't had any cons with it yet and this is my 3rd time. :grin:

4. sexyalex

maybe burn was too exaggerated. What I meant is that the area felt uncomfortably ....warm. Trust me it was not the weather. It was just warmer than usual.

5. KaraBulut

The bikini formula of Nair is intended for the groin. Try a patch area and see if you react to it.

Clippering is your best option though- less irritation and less risk of razor bumps.

Body hair is back in, so hopefully all the waxing, shaving and clippering will become a thing of the past.

6. cityboy340

Originally: OC, California Now: Baltimore/DC
    okk I'll check those out...
    thanks for your help!