1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Push Up Bras?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by MysteriousMadam, Jul 15, 2015.

1. MysteriousMadam

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm not sure if this is the best place to put this, but I don't know where else this would go lol.

So I was wondering if I should try and find some push up bras. I want a push up bra because I want to have a bra with more support that will give you a "lift" if you get what I mean, and I honestly want to make my boobs look bigger and rounder. I'm a bit hesitant because there is a ton of padding in push up bras, obviously for the big boob effect. I'm already a 32DD so I don't want a HUGE effect. Another thing is that I'm actually worried that I won't find a push up bra my size, I notice that they tend to be C-cup or smaller. I'm also worried that if I ask my mother, she will say no because she doesn't really like those kinds of bras and she just makes a big deal out of bra shopping anyway.

What do you guys think?

2. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Why do you want this? Your boobs are already so huge to begin with (at least by my standards LMAO), wouldn't it attract too much unwanted attention?

3. KayJay

I just got two push up bras recently! Feels much different than my standard ones. Although I'm an A cup. Honestly I think you have pretty big boobs that don't really need any extra "oomph" by the sounds of it.

4. starm

A bra might do more harm then good by compressing the breast..

5. MysteriousMadam

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Wait, do you mean a push up bra or bras in general?

6. starm

If it is tight, it will harm it, while those that fit right won't. Yes I mean push up bra.

7. MysteriousMadam

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You ladies think I'm too big for a push up bra?
    :frowning2:

8. Aspen

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Could you get a bra with a little more padding that's not a push-up bra? I'm a B at best, but I have one bra that's my favorite because it gives me the perfect lift without all the extra padding. I have a real push-up bra that says it puts you up two sizes and quite frankly I never wear it because it's not comfortable and I find the extra size annoying.