1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where do you keep your sex toys?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by ThatFrostyGuy, Jul 18, 2015.

1. ThatFrostyGuy

So I've been... shall we say anally experimenting with my fingers recently but I'd like to move on to something bigger. Although I can easily buy one without my parents knowing the problem arises in that I'd have to find a place to hide it where I know they wouldn't find it, even though they hopefully won't be looking. Any ideas?

Also even if you live by yourself or with a partner, do you just casually leave it on the bedside table for some nosey person to stumble upon?

2. KayJay

I've accidentally left mine out before. My roommate probably saw it but I doubt she gives a toss. Happened multiple times even.

I keep them in my dresser drawer. Even when I was at home I kept them there. If someone goes into my underwear drawer it is their own fault if they are offended by what is in there.

I wouldn't know where to stash them if you needed to keep them out of sight. You could find an old box for something and keep it in there then under your bed or in your closet. That isn't conspicuous at all.

3. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In my bedroom closet inside a bag. Unless they randomly being to snoop around my room, I don't think they'll find it. If you're living with someone else, then that would be more difficult. I'd assume you'd have your own personal area in, let's say, a dorm. I would hide it in that area.

4. ToneDef

ToneDef Guest

I have a few backpacks in my room and I keep all of that kind of stuff in there. It's ALWAYS CLOSED and kept away from main areas of my room (floor, bed, by the door.) People know to stay out of my room and my mom knows I'm gay and I don't think she's the least bit interested in what's in the bag (because she probably knows already lol.)

5. guitar

I used to have a locked safe box under my bed & a key hidden elsewhere in my room. Anyone snooping it was their fault if they didn't like what they found.

6. Harp Grey

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I usually leave them on my bedside table, the only visitor I have is my sexpartner anyway and we sometimes use them together so it's quite handy!

But if I was going to tuck them away I put them in a small toilet bag which I put in a plastic bag and then put it in the slot between my bed and the wall (because I still want them close to the bed)