1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feet!

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by jusfern, Jul 22, 2015.

1. jusfern

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I have been thinking about going on HRT but im super self conscious about my foot size im a size 13.5 men and i normally wear 13 and im not a tall person im like 5'8-'10 but i do have a big build and does your body expand and decease your foot size depending on your weight that would be another good question, and anyone know a way to decrease foot size. Not chinese foot

:bang::help:

2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can say pretty confidently they can't get any smaller, as their size is defined by bone. It would take major plastic surgery to achieve it. All I can recommend is choosing the right shoe that makes you look good. :wink:

3. MissMook

I wear size 11 (mens) shoes, so I know what you're going through.

Sadly, there really isn't much HRT can do for feet since they can't change bone size.

But much akin to clothing and build, you should go for shoes that give off the impression that your feet might be smaller.

Boots are a good option if you can find some in your size, they can be very pricey too. Or you can try to aim for shoes that draw less attention, like lightly colored flats.

I also find Converse shoes to still be quite flattering for larger foot sizes, as most Converse shoes by default look long on anyone. They can be a tad too slender, but your feet will adjust over time.

Hope that helps. ^___^

4. charlatan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Chinese foot would have been an option if you were like 4 years old, but I guess it's a bit too late for that. You'd have to give up walking though.

Joking aside, has anybody ever made fun of you for your feet?