1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

On the topic of anal masturbation...

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Tommy Ramone, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Tommy Ramone

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    How exactly do you reach climax from anal masturbation? Can you? Or are you supposed to both pleasure your anus and penis at the same time? I apologize if that is too graphic

2. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Nay. In fact, a lot of the time I'd prefer not to touch my penis at all, though a few folk have mentioned it's easier, or the only way, for them to get off during anal. I find it too distracting.

Before jumping to climax, you should first be aware of what feels good or not. Have you ever tried stimulating the area with a finger or a toy? That would be a decent start. You don't have to feel anything the first time; just get comfortable with the sensations and explore what you're into and not into.

Patience cannot be stressed enough, and of course, lube should be applied generously. It helps to have empty bowels, first, and to be in a relaxed state of mind. For me, the orgasms are a lot more mental in nature, and intense, although I only reach them something like 1/3 of the time. Don't expect climax the first time, or even each time.

Some people just aren't into that, and it's fine. There's a lot of taboo surrounding it, and I think if more people were open to it, they'd find it enjoyable. Having one bad experience doesn't automatically make it not for you. The reason I've gone so far is because I used to experiment in my teens while showering, and didn't find out until orgasms until much later, so when it was time, I had years of experience under my belt. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Technically, you'd have to stimulate your "p spot", or prostate, but even the motions around the many nerve endings is enjoyable. Anyway, good luck! Let me know if you have any questions, difficulties, experiences.

3. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've never had an orgasm from only anal stimulation. I usually masturbate at the same time, and then when I get close I stop and only use anal stimulation to orgasm, then after it recedes I continue masturbating for a second orgasm.

4. pinkpanther

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    When it comes to anal masturbation I definitely recommend you to try the Aneros Helix prostate massager with some anal lube. It can take several times for you to adjust and learn how to play with it, but once you're into the game, it's very easy to achieve orgasms without masturbating your penis. That's the easiest way, the toy is specially designed for that purpose, you also don't need to make all of the necessary preparations that you'd usually do for anal play with other (larger) toys.

Other than that, the most important lesson, when it comes to anal masturbation, is to take your time, don't be shy of your body, and be patient with yourself.