1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help asap

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by YFerns, Jul 27, 2015.

1. YFerns

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I am a sexually active bottom male. Recently, two men who have had anal sex with me, have fallen ill with fever and general illness. I feel fine, however, and have no discomfort whatsoever. One of these men fell ill around Late-May/Early-June, while the other happened two days ago, on the 25th of July. However, I have had sex with three men in between, and they have not reported any illness whatsoever.

The first man reported nausea, fever, and general headache, while the second reported extreme body ache and weakness.

If I am a carrier of some bizzaro disease, what tests should I take? Is it even possible that I have one?

Please reply at the earliest. I'm 17, which means I can't get the tests done easily, and thus preferred to ask advice first.

:help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help:

2. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Did you use condoms? Before those two men, have you had sex with anyone? Any warts or abnormal things growing on and/or near your genitals? Answer from these questions would help any medical practitioner here in EC to give you a "mini diagnosis".

Or maybe it is just a coincidence. I mean the 3 other men didnt felt anything, only those two. But I still think you have to get tested to be sure

3. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm going to say (1) make sure only to have protected sex. Taking it in the ass is fun, just make sure you see your top put it on correctly. (2) if you're not either wearing a female condom yourself or forcing your top to wear one, you're at risk, and the people you're having sex with are at risk as well.

Unfortunately, I would advise you to cease sexual activity and see a physician. I would wait three months and take an HIV test.

People on here should not be giving medical diagnoses.

Hope everything turns out okay, sweetie (*hug*)

4. Runner5

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I know it might be hard to do, but you really do need to get tested. Look up the websites of your local hospitals for free testing sites, and have a friend take you or whatever.

5. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Frankly, this is the route to go, difficult though it may be.

In most cases - and I'm speaking purely as an individual and layman here, and you should not take this as qualified medical advice - if you're not developing any symptoms that these men are developing, then you may not have whatever they have. But that said, many STIs don't always present symptoms right away, or in some cases, for a long time. So, for the present, again - getting tested is the way to go, and is the surest way to ease your mind on this front. Everything else, including responses given here, will ultimately, and unfortunately, be guesswork.