1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rear Entrance Question...

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by HardToSay, Jul 30, 2015.

1. HardToSay

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello everzbody,

This is a little bit embarrassing but I have a question about the rear entrance, so, no matter how bad it might sound, here it is:
    I keep reading about gel and lubricant to put on toys and on the boyfriend's condom/penis, before insertion into the back entrance, but I have to say that I don't really see the need for it... If the act is a bit slow in the beginning, everything goes well without lubricant, maybe a bit of Vaseline or saliva....

Is there something wrong with me???

2. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nothing wrong, specifically. I'd recommend avoiding vasoline for anything other than solo play, as petroleum products can break down condoms, and avoid using saliva, as you're effectively defeating the purpose of the condom. Some condoms come pre-lubricated, and some people find that's all they need.

If you were doing it without a condom (this is not recommended) Some guys produce moderate to large amounts of precum, and that fluid serves two purposes - neutralize any urine remaining in the urethra, and serve as lube.

3. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't know what the back entrance is. If you're talking about the anal sphincter, then I'm surprised how people are entering you without lubricant. I wish I had your skills.

Lubricant minimizes your risk of injury, and for protected sex (that is, the kind of sex you should be having), lubricant compatible with the condom material decreases the risk of barrier compromise.