1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First time toy

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by CubbieBlue, Aug 3, 2015.

1. CubbieBlue

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I finally did it! I bought a toy penis a while back (7.5 inches and good thickness) and I finally lubed it and inserted it into my butt. It was incredible but two days later I'm a little soar and saw a little bit of blood in my stool. Not a lot, but I'd rather not see any. Is this normal? I'll add that (1) I've never stuck anything back there other than a finger before and (2) it was probably the best solo experience I ever had.

Thanks for advice and feedback in advance. I'll be looking for responses

2. KayJay

You may have been a little too generous with length and size, I shouldn't assume it was your first time though. Perhaps invest in a smaller toy, even just to use to warm yourself up.

You may have cut yourself, or got a tear somewhere. If the blood is lighter (bright red) it is a good sign as that means it isn't as much of an internal problem, that doesn't mean you have nothing to worry about though! Was there any pain when you went to the restroom? If there is stinging it could likely be a tear reopening that was trying to heal. They have creams you can get to relax the anus so when you use the restroom the tear won't reopen until it heals. Dark blood is a bad sign and you should see a doctor ASAP since it is usually something deeper in your colon which is never good.

If the blood is still there after your next visit to the restroom, a doctor visit is probably your best bet.

3. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    What do you mean by a "good thickness"? The dildo that I use for anal masturbation is 5"x1" (where 1" is the diameter). Maybe try something smaller sweetie (*hug*)