1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Masturbation Problems

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by InLoveWithAGirl, Aug 8, 2015.

1. InLoveWithAGirl

Okay, more awkward explanations and questions...I can't get pleasure out of masturbation. More accurately, I can't stay in it. I start to masturbate but I can't concentrate and I get nervous. And it is really frustrating because I am turned on and can't get any relief.

I get turned on more from my, excuse my language, ass than my vagina. But even then I never climax. I get into and fall out and then I feel really bad. The worse being when I've done my backside and I'm not satisfied but I feel like I have to quit (I tend to do it in the shower, so I don't want to take too long or else I'm wasting water) so I get out and I have to sit on the toilet a while because I am still turned on and I feel like I need to finish but I can't and my legs are wobbly.

So, what am I supposed to do? I know that it's not extremely important for me to 'finish', but I'm tired of wanting to fulfill my sexual desires and being unable to.

2. Posthuman666

A lot people can't orgasm from just one point. Try other things, such as maybe anal and clitoral stimulation? I don't know, it might be something try out. Penetration vs stimulation and the like.

3. InLoveWithAGirl

I've done both. At once too. Thank you for the ideas though.

Yah I honestly think half of it is mental. Since I hate my body, even though some days I think I am gorgeous

4. disclarity

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Figure out what you like. Bring some other 'objects' into the fun as well. Maybe that will help you know what is right for you. Have you tried clitoral simulation?

5. InLoveWithAGirl

Yeah, as much as I've thought to. I am a rather clumsy person so perhaps, not to be graphic, my hands aren't doing their job?

6. disclarity

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Perhaps they aren't. Like I said before: Figure out what you like. Bring some other 'objects' into the fun as well. Maybe that will help you know what is right for you.

7. InLoveWithAGirl

8. paris

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Have you ever tried humping?

9. InLoveWithAGirl

Not really; my hips move cuz well.....but I just never really thought about that

10. galaxygia

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm sorry if this is a little TMI but I think this is important: When you stimulate your clitoris what do you do with your fingers exactly? Do you press them, tap them what exactly? Usually I think of circles, I press my finger against my clit and move it in a circular motion. (Sometimes my hips do the same involuntarily) The pattern of it may help the pleasure build but I dunno really. Just a suggestion

#10 galaxygia, Aug 9, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2015
  11. Jeffreycominout

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Have you tried vibrators or other sex toys which could satisfy that?

12. InLoveWithAGirl

No because I cannot afford to get one/have no way to

13. BookWriter1994

Spencer's usually have them

14. Willa

This definitely sounds like a head and heart thing to me, not a body thing. First of all, there's nothing wrong with liking anal stimulation. Lots of people do. It's totally normal and a beautiful form of intimacy, just like other forms. Second, your body does not define you. It's the one you've got, and it's beautiful, and it's yours.

I'd like to share a body-acceptance exercise with you. I used this for anorexic dysphoria, not gender dysphoria, but it totally works for both.

In a safe, private space where you won't be interrupted and you can relax, take off your clothes. Leave the lights on.

Start at your toes. Gently touch your toes, the bottoms and tops of your feet, your ankles, thinking "This is my body. It is good."

Move to your legs and do the same thing. Touch every inch of skin on your legs, thinking - or even saying aloud, if you're comfortable, "This is my body. It is good."

Move up your body gradually, doing this in sections. Don't skip anything - scabby knees, stretch marks, scars, intimate bits, belly... But don't rush yourself.

It's okay if you get to a part of your body that you can't affirm in this way. Take a short break, and then start over again at your toes. Try to cover a little more space each time.

What you're doing through this exercise is teaching yourself to love yourself. The first time you make it all the way up to the top of your head, you'll feel so good! When that happens, go look in the mirror and smile at yourself.

I do this regularly, and it has helped me conquer so many body issues. Some days, it's not easy. Those are the days when I know I need it the most.

Good luck. You deserve to feel good. Pleasure is a healthy thing and we all deserve to be able to receive pleasure in a way that makes us feel safe and happy.