1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sensitive & Clear

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Tofu, Dec 27, 2008.

1. Tofu

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I masterbait one to two times a day, And for as long as I remember everytime I cum my penis seems to be really sensitive and I don't like touching it becuase it basicly tickels. Also when I cum its not as white as most peoples and not as much as most people. I've just turned seventeen. Is this normal? I need some advice. Becuase Ive experimented with a gay friend and Its pretty embarssing when its so sensitive. Help.

:icon_sad: Tofu.

2. Tim

Tim

Penis sensitivity after you err, ejaculate is QUITE normal, don't feel embarrassed about it, it's a reflex in your body :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

And everyone's is a different color. It depends on your diet, among other things, all of it is normal, unless I've been completely out of a secret loop with new information :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Tofu

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Alright thanks. :]

4. KaraBulut

Sensitivity of the penis- particularly the head of the penis- after ejaculation is normal. It's not uncommon for young guys to say that they cannot allow their partner to touch or suck their penis after they come. Often when your partner tries to touch your penis, you will start laughing or complain that it tickles. These are all normal and quite common.

This penis is particularly sensitivity when you're young. The sensitivity gets better as you get older.

A lot of guys also say that their entire body is very sensitive after ejaculation- this also gets better as you get older although it does not completely go away.

Cum is not white. Most of the time when you see cum, it is on a pink/brown surface like the skin or on a towel or colored cloth. If you actually ejaculation on a white surface, you will see that it is a pale yellowish color in most cases. The amount of yellow can vary- to a very pale yellow or almost a "snot" like color. These are all normal variations.

The color, smell and taste of semen can also be affected by things you eat. Generally anything that alters the color or smell of your urine (which is the body fluid that most of us see often) can also alter the color, smell and taste of your semen.

5. Tofu

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thank you very much, so youre saying I still hae some growing to do?

6. Markio

Not really advice, but a fun fact to add: wearing tight underwear like briefs can reduce your sperm count, because the testes are held closer to the body and the higher temperature kills sperm. That's why they hang away from the body.

7. Tofu

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    uhm, I guess I have a low sperm count. Tight pants and tight boxers for the win? :grin:

8. A low amount of semen doesn't necessarily mean low sperm count per se, just that you haven't been giving your body too much time to "recharge." Yes, since you're 17, you still have a couple years of maturing left. If I'm not mistaken, most guys don't really stop growing until ~20-21.

9. KaraBulut

Out of curiosity, when you say the volume of semen is low compared to other guys- who are you comparing yourself to?

10. summersforecast

Thats true I learned in biology last year that the male sexual peak was reached at early 20's.

11. Zachary825

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well! I guess sensitivity is normal..
    But cool down on jacking off!
    The more u wait the more fun it will be later. more of a Blast and it will be darker..
    Yes you need to recharge.
    If i masturbate 2 times a day for like 2 -3 days.. i wait at LEAST 2 days.. It seems hard to, just think of other things lol.
    jacking off ftw :slight_smile: