1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sex drive messing with me (trans)

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Invidia, Aug 15, 2015.

1. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    I always had a high sex drive. Which for some transgender individuals can be pretty inconvenient, while some are fine with using their gear and all. I'm not...

The first time I tried to masturbate I put my finger up between my legs... obviously, that didn't work very well.

Nowadays, I very rarely masturbate the traditional way for people who share my... anatomy/physiology/whatever.

And when I do I feel really bad, it's been like that for the past 3 years or so... :frowning2:

Are there any better ways to handle my silly situation? Any advice is appreciated.

I use, um... the other way sometimes, and I think I'm gonna start doing that a bit more, because it helps to relieve sexual tension. I'm also interested in learning to kind of channel my energy and convert it into something else to be used.

thanks.. xo

2. MetalRice

I have a high sex drive as well, through I have no problem using my gear when I want/need to masturbate even if I hate the damn thing the rest of the time, so I'm not sure how much I'll be of help.

But.... I'll say that I'd try different styles, and see what works for you and makes you comfortable and feel good... err.. that's not really good advice is it? ugh. I'm sorry, I was trying here

3. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Thanks, MetalRice, it was good advice... x

I just tend to get depressed for quite a while after... there might be some other techniques I can try... like, I did kind of... try it another way... although that was, like... lengthy... (god this is embarrasing :icon_redf )
    I'm looking around a bit.