1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Penis Positive

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by dt85, Sep 1, 2015.

1. dt85

dt85 Guest

I think we, meaning adults in general, should have an open conversation about penises—their size, their shape, their health, etc.

I've honestly wasted so much of my life terrified I might have a small penis and that no one would love me, when in reality I'm completely normal. I fall well within the bounds of average in length and girth, and I have come (no pun intended) to love my penis.

I'm a gay man who loves penises, and I want to tell every man out there that you should love your penis, too. It doesn't matter if it's big or small; it doesn't matter what color it is (well, maybe if it is green or polka dotted you might want to have a doctor check it out, but otherwise you're good); it doesn't matter if you're cis or trans; and it doesn't even matter if you do happen to have a micropenis. Your body and your penis are beautiful. It's time to stop putting men down for superficial things. Everyone deserves love and intimacy in their lives.

Let's accept all penises and be penis positive! Viva la penis! (OK, now I'm getting carried away) :lol:

Inlife88 likes this.
  2. Open Arms

Open Arms Guest

I must say, men are penis obsessed. I don't know too many women who care much about penis size. The measure of a man is NOT his penis size. I guess in the gay world it's quite a huge issue because you've got men comparing themselves to other men all the time?

3. CodeForLife

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have no personal experience, but from what I've read into penises, big penises are good to look at, but not necessarily to have sex with as a big penis can be painful to the recipient. I agree wholeheartedly that penis size really doesn't matter as long as "owner" :wink: is a good person. I think I would much rather enjoy cuddling with a guy than having sex 24/7.

4. Gen

Gen

It is similar to breast; in that the average person who is attractive to women wouldn't make such a big deal about specific size, but the culture that we live in perpetuates the idea that bigger is better. Social stigmas can get the better of people.

5. KayJay

I definitely agree with the rest of your post but a lot or most trans people can't possible love what they shouldn't have. I will admit I'm in the minority when it comes to this but I don't totally mind what I have these days. It used to bug me a lot and now it's just like it is what it is.

6. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

I've always said it doesn't matter what you have, it's all about how you use it~

7. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I used to get down because mine had a few scars from masturbating "accidents", was uncut, and PPP, but at the end of the day, most people won't care (maybe a comment or two), and the few who do aren't worth stressing over.

Regarding genitalia, I've never gotten the fuss over it, and like them more for what they can do than how they look. Just be clean and treat your body right. There's nothing wrong with being average, and you only get one body.

8. TheClosetsTight

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Viva la penis indeed!

I think genitalia (in both men and women) are criticized way too much, and by people who don't even matter. All penises are beautiful. Big, small, thin, thick, straight, curved, cut, uncut, they all have the ability to make whoever the owner of said penis likes, very happy.

I think we all need to take a step back and just admire the human form for what it is. All of the differences of our bodies is what makes people so unique and beautiful!

9. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I <3 penises!

10. Phioo

Phioo Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    l KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE COME TO THIS PART OF THE FORUM.

11. dt85

dt85 Guest

Ha-ha, Phioo!

I understand where you're coming from KayJay. I was thinking more of being inclusive of FTM trans people, and letting them know that they're just as valid and beautiful, in that region and otherwise, as other men.

I would not even refer to an MTF transgender person as having a penis, as I know it could trigger her dysphoria.

I apologize if I didn't make that clear in my initial post. :slight_smile:

12. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am on the smaller end, but it is what it is. I am talented in other areas, so yeah. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

13. CodeForLife

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    [​IMG]