1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finding ways to get alone with my boyfriend

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Void Puppy, Sep 2, 2015.

1. Void Puppy

So, it's been a few months that my boyfriend I have been together.

At first he was really shy and not willing to do much, but things have changed a lot then. We can barely keep our hands off of each other.

However, we're both still in high school (albeit our last year) and we're having trouble finding time to actually have sex.

My house is literally never empty, and it's mostly the same story with him.

How do you deal with never being alone with someone who you're passionate for?

2. sweetfemme90

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people

Oh dear...I never thought I would ever be helping a young person with this but here goes...

Do you have a car or access to a car? Can you go over to each other places after school and have an hour before your parents are home from work?

Whatever you do make sure you play safe :slight_smile:

3. Void Puppy

He has a car.

My mom works from home, and my dad is blind and unemployed so he's home as well.

His mom is a stay-at-home mom and his dad works from home as well, so that idea doesn't work :/

4. XenaxGabby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Or if you two have enough money you could rent a hotel room for the night.

5. Void Puppy

Well, there are a few problems with that.

1: we were kinda hoping on seeing each other more than once, which means that a hotel wouldn't really do it.

2: hard to explain to your parents why you're staying in a hotel room with a friend randomly.

#5 Void Puppy, Sep 2, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2015
  6. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Not only that, in many places, you wouldn't be able to get a hotel room at your age.

If you're really wanting to find a place for some alone time, here's some ideas:

If either of you knows of an opening at each other's houses, work around that. This would be the easiest and most comfortable.

The car suggestion, earlier, isn't exactly classy... but if doing the deed is what you want, then it should be fine. Just make sure, if possible, to adjust the seats to provide as much room as possible.

Another option is, if either of you have it or access to it, a tent. Go find some place to set it up and you have a makeshift pad. You could settle for some blankets somewhere, if you are willing to clean them up and are fine with this.

Other than asking somebody else to let you use a room, like a friend, you're only other viable option is to settle for 'sneak sessions'. Basically, a handjob here, some oral there, and enjoy that.

7. Void Puppy

That's what we're hoping for, but it's not gonna be very often :/
    I don't know if he'd be okay with that. Also, how are you supposed to have sex in a car without being noticed? Last thing I'd need was to get charged with indecent exposure or w/e for being caught having gay sex in a car.

While that certainly sounds romantic, we live in the city, and it's not very plausible :c
    I guess, it just doesn't seem very "romantic" if that makes any sense.

8. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

It's going to be hard to be romantic, from the sounds of it, at this stage of your life. You have to compromise at the moment, as annoying as that may be.

Fair enough on everything, though with the car, you could always cover the windows. There are ways to deal with that.

You'll have to keep your eyes and ears open for opportunities. There really isn't anything else you can do, outside of telling your family, "Hey, I'd like some privacy to have sex please. Thanks!"

Just being real.

9. missingmouse

missingmouse Guest

Here's a question....according to your profile, you're not out to your parents? What about your boyfriend? Is he out to his parents? If neither of you are out to your parents, what about a sleepover? You could use an excuse such as a homework assignment, college research, etc. Would your parents question or allow a sleepover? I know it might seem awkward at first, but sometimes the 'hidden in plain sight' is the best option. You could have a couple of sleepovers without anything happening just to see how well it would work. Just a suggestion....

10. blaziken25

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree with above ^
    Sleepover? Teenagers have those all the time. Just quietly have sex when everyone is asleep.

#10 blaziken25, Sep 4, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2015
  11. andimon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Sleepovers seem to be by far the easiest way to go.

Why?

-> intimacy and safety of your own home(s)
    -> privacy (you can always lock the door)
    -> damn, I find it utterly romantic.

#11 andimon, Sep 5, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2015
  12. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

A sleepover would be an easy way to remedy this, but it comes with a very great risk. If you are caught, who knows what that your parents would do? There's also the whole 'going behind the back' issue, but if neither of these bother you, that's all on you.

But do keep that in mind, particularly the first part.