1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Long Penis Anal

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by kingjimmy, Sep 13, 2015.

1. kingjimmy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm fairly new to anal and got my first dildo set a few months ago. I can fit wide penises fairly well, but I can only get them about 4 inches in before they hit a wall (I think it's the end of my rectum). How are some people able to take 8 inch long penises and I can only take about 4? Am I able to train my self to take 8 inch; and if so, how?

2. Sky82

For me, the length I can take depends on the position I'm in. If I'm on my side I can't take as much as I can if I'm on all fours. Also, I can take it deeper after an enema. I'm not sure about depth training, sorry.

3. Sky82

I just asked a friend, he said you can do depth training however it is harder than your normal anal training. Best thing to donis try different angles and try to go deeper each time. You will feel uncomfortable to start with and if it brings pain you should stop until you're comfortable with the length you are play with at the time. Hope this helps :slight_smile:

4. IrishJ

A dildo and a penis with a partner attached are two very different things. Key with a dildo is to take your time, relax, lots of lube .. give yourself ample time to figure out your southpole. - J

5. missingmouse

missingmouse Guest

My first experience as a bottom was with someone who was at least 9" but he wasn't thick at all (maybe only an inch thick). I'm not sure if we just happened to luck into the right position or due to his lack of thickness but it was AMAZING.

Unfortunately, it was our one and only time doing anal (looong story). :frowning2:

6. Dollop

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    i think its a case of practice as u said u are new to anal, sadly it dont happen over night.

So have fun pracitiing :slight_smile:

7. SandyTG

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My advice is take time and go slow. I know for me if I haven't use a dildo in a long time I feel like there is no way that I can take a 6 inch one but then when I relax and use lots of lube I realize that I can and it feels amazing. I have used them in the shower which feels good especially if it has a suction cup and you can back into it. That's just my two cents.

8. AshleyDi

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Trust this one thing, once you get past the wall you are talking about, you will begin to beg for that entry again every time you do it. One tip is to the next time you are playing with your self, with your legs spread, push the thing in, and push your anal out at the same time once you feel that wall. Once it opens, and that thing get's in there, you will be in wonderland.

9. Jamie1975

Can you actually get past the wall, as I thought it then curved round, which a penis cant then do ??