1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Had sex with my boyfriend, couldn't get hard the whole night :/

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Void Puppy, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Void Puppy

So I finally got some alone time with the boyfriend.

Problem? I never got more than 80% of a full erection while I was in bed with him.

Now, my boyfriend gets hard if I even just give him a back massage or hug him too much ( I think it's adorable honestly), yet with me, I rarely get hard anymore, and I'm not really sure why :/

if I'm by myself and I touch myself I can usually get hard, but snuggling with him does absolutely nothing (not saying I don't enjoy it, because I do), and even just day to day I never get the random erections that I used to a while ago.

So anyway, we got alone together, clothes came off, he tried to give me oral but I wasn't hard enough and it didn't really work out. We messed around and then decided to try anal. I tried to penetrate him, but again I was barely hard at all and couldn't manage it. On top of that, because I was mostly flaccid, the condom kept slipping off my penis.

We switched roles and he topped me. It was super great, the pleasure was pretty indescribable actually. However I was still only about half erect throughout this.

After like 10 minutes, he came, and then tried to finish me off, but after trying for another 10 minutes we decided to give up.

It was really embarrassing and I feel like I let him down (we've been waiting to have an opportunity to be alone together for months). Not to mention I'm just worried that something is wrong with me.

Any ideas?

2. Mero

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I don't really know why that's happening to you, but here's my advice.
    There's nothing to be embarrassed about if you guys love each other.
    Love doesn't just mean sex all the time (though of course it is the icing on the cake), but rather in how you feel towards each other.
    You guys could've just been too frequently going at it.
    You should wait a few days, and see what happens then.
    So don't worry about it too much, unless it is caused by a disease.
    In that case, you should see a professional doctor.

#2 Mero, Sep 13, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2015
  3. thoughtbubble

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    This happened to me with my ex boyfriend. The first 2 times we tried having sex I could not stay up. I think I was just overthinking everything (I do that a lot). Now that I think about it, this happened with my first boyfriend as well. I just get nervous at first. Try to relax and don't overthink it. The more you worry that you wont go up, the harder it is going to be to stay hard.
    In time you will be fine.

4. confusedbubble

Maybe you was just over thinking it because you had some alone time sounds like you just need to go with the flow and not plan everything as much

5. Dollop

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    usually thinks like this mean something is on ur mind. u know ur equimpment works fine so when ur next in the moemoent try to keep ur mind clear and relax

6. StoicHeart

I am having this problem.but its getting better. I started exercising more and taking some supplements to boost free testosterone and my sex drive and random hard ons r coming back. I hope this helps :*