1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How can i face my urges towards the hooker

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by joshy the queen, Sep 14, 2015.

1. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    so some of you already know there is a hooker who is chasing me he is a bus driver old bus driver it has been a year and he never gave up and im kind of having those temptations and i cant like stop thinking about trying to have sex with him or at least make out i wouldnt say he is not sexualy attractive and can turn me on but he is not a kind of guy who i can trust anyway i know its wrong and i feel bad about all this but how can i avoid this he drives the bus to my street so its kind of hard to avoid him....what should i do??
    today i waited for his bus for like 10 minutes idk why but then my mind got back to life and sent me home ......if he came and saw me and my dirty fucking mind said an unwanted dirty word i would have losed my virginty to a stranger who hooks up with guys from every street
    HELP

2. bingostring

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    He does not sound a very 'safe' person at all!
    He is probably messing around with every teenager he sees in the same way?

You need to trust any person and feel happy about it

If you have a bad time with him ... it will make your bus riding in your neighbourhood in the future very uncomfortable!

3. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You don't want to hook up with someone that old who may have diseases and infect you, not to mention potentially hurt you to keep quiet. Try to remind yourself of all the bad things that could happen. You already mentioned he's not attractive, so you might try to stop yourself when your minds starts drifting to sexual fantasies with him. You could think about other guys your age, and you always have the option for masturbation to help deal with the urges.

4. Dollop

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    is it worth the risk? does he pratice safe sex? u have ur own doubts are they for good reason?

I think it would be worth keeping ur V-plates for someone u can trust