1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sorry to keep asking for hellp but...

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by fallendream, Jan 5, 2009.

1. fallendream

:help: lately (since i came out to some close friends) i have been eating very little. i was already underweight and ver skinny...i dont know why but i just havent been hungry. any advice?

2. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Sounds like you might need to start forcing yourself to eat. Eat small meals several times per day and make sure you are getting all the necessary food groups.

3. Mickey

Many people assume that only females have eating disorders. It's not true.
    You need to consult a Dr... right now! You're health is at stake here. Please, call your Dr. and get an appointment,today! Don't continue to live like this. There is so much help out there. Just reach out and find it. Mickey*

4. fallendream

ill try that.

this sounds odd but i wanna be fat it seems easier to lose weight than it is to put it on.

5. 1974

I too had the same in the run up to and through coming out. It is just part of nerves and stress, though you need to eat to keep yourself healthy. i have had to get myself to eat again mainly by arranging meals during the day with people. I dont think i have a disorder i just wasnt hungry. I sympathise.

I used to eat like a horse, of course suddenly coming down with flu and colds due to finally releasing pent up stress has not helped. I second the advice of little and often as your stomach will have shrunk as you have not been eating. but also if you are concerned go and see a doctor they will be able to help.

6. KaraBulut

You didn't mention how active you were but regular exercise will help with your appetite.

That will change as you get older. You'll long for the days when it was easy to lose weight. :roflmao:

7. fallendream

im quite active 5hours+ of exerxcise per week

8. cromig

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    my mom just asked if something was wrong cuz of the way ive been eating XP nice to know im not alone

9. randombelle

your brains just reacting in that way with the stresses and strains being put on you at the moment. We all respond to it in different ways. Just look after yourself.