1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I only enjoy gay sex because

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by AshleyDi, Sep 25, 2015.

1. AshleyDi

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I enjoy having sex with a guy because this is the only time that I can be who I really am inside, and when I have sex with a female, it always seems so routine or mechanical and I constantly beat myself up the entire time about how I am performing. When the sex is over with the girl, it is always a relief, and a huge downer at the same time because I know I didn't do it for her what she needed. But when I with a guy, I am not even thinking about my own pleasures, for me I get my enjoyment in seeing his enjoyment, and if he is nice enough he will play with my "Clit" as i call it, until i release. Honestly though, I don't like it when a guy wants to go down on me, because in reality what is in my head and feelings isn't about me being a male at all, so when I am with a man, that's who I want him to be, and not worrying about oral on me. If it happens, I usually try to avoid looking at him during it, and just pretend that it isn't happening, so I can move on to the next phase.