1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hate the taste of pussy

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by kareohlyne, Sep 27, 2015.

1. kareohlyne

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Ok so I have had plenty of sex with guys and the taste of dick has never been my favorite but it doesn't make me not want to give blowjobs but I was with a girl for the first time last night and it was the first time ever eating a girl out and well it tasted terrible. Like I couldn't do it for too long.

Even the feeling of fingering her felt gross at the time because it's all hot and er "slimey" in there. Were these turn offs because I'm not used to dealing with another vagina besides my own?

Weirdly enough this doesn't turn me off to sex with girls in the future but I just hope it doesn't always taste bad and I get used to the feeling of vagina.

Also, fingering is really hard as my arm got tired way before she could orgasm. Any advice? Easier angles or what?

Thanks everyone!

#1 kareohlyne, Sep 27, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2015
  2. Willa

The first time is always weird. Always.

As for the taste, every girl is different. A girl who eats a lot of meat and junk food, doesn't exercise, and doesn't get enough sleep is going to taste pretty awful because her body isn't healthy. A girl who eats mostly fruits and veggies, gets regular exercise, and is well rested tastes like peaches, I swear.

Date a vegetarian.

Fingering: Practice makes perfect. Also, not all girls can achieve orgasm via penetration. Maybe your girl prefers clitoral stimulation. Work that clit!